This pass was thousands of years in the making
From the Jewish community that built Europe’s oldest synagogue in Prague to the 14th century Karlstein Castle in Bohemia, the Czech Republic is a European wonder. Withstanding invasion, war and flooding to preserve medieval towns dotted along its lush, pine-clad mountains.
The Czech Republic Pass from Rail Europe lets you see more of everything within its scenic borders. And there’s nothing like the train to remind you how much of its remarkable beauty has remained virtually unchanged for thousands of years.
Any trip would have to include the Prague Castle that was founded in the 9th century and still peers down from its majestic hilltop. And the 14th century Charles Bridge that was made to take four carriages abreast, and is today lined with Baroque statuary and strolling pedestrians. In fact, some days it seems nothing has changed except the best way to see it. With a Eurail Czech Republic pass from Rail Europe.
Here's what you get:
- This pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail network of the Czech Republic. Choice of 3, 4, 6, 8 days within a 1-month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.