Three Eastern European treasures, one comprehensive pass
Once off-limit to travelers (think “Iron Curtain”), now you can enjoy the convenience of unlimited rail travel to and through Hungary, Croatia and Slovenia. The Eurail Hungary-Croatia/Slovenia Pass provides your choice of 5, 6, 8, or 10 travel days (used consecutively or non-consecutively) within a two-month period. And these Eastern European gems have much to offer.
Croatia’s wonderfully warm Adriatic coastline and pristine beaches are fast-becoming the relaxation spot for travelers everywhere. Looking for a “little” something off the beaten path? Then make Slovenia your next stop. Its Jullian Alps are spectacular. And, the casinos, health spas, cave systems, and Art Nouveau charm of capital city Ljubljana make it a country you won’t soon forget. And Hungarian hospitality isn’t all that will have you beaming. Check out the breathtaking panoramic views in Budapest. Exquisitely situated on both sides of the Danube, it commands one of the most picturesque memories in all of Europe.
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited travel on the national rail networks in Hungary, Croatia and Slovenia.
- Choice of 5, 6, 8, 10 days of unlimited train travel within a 2-month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.