Planning your next vacation? Why not plan on Croatia
With some 1,200 islands scattered across the warm Adriatic Sea, Croatia is a traveler’s delight. Gorgeous. Historic. Adventurous. Affordable. And, although blessed with a beach-beautiful coastline, Croatia’s in-land wonders are not to be outdone. In Split, you’ll discover Diocletian’s Palace. Marvelously preserved, it was built as the emperor’s “retirement home” at the turn of the fourth century (AD). And Croatia’s capital, Zagreb, is a charming medieval town. And, we did mention a little “adventure,” didn’t we?
Croatia boasts some of the best kayaking and white-water rafting anywhere, as well as incredible rock climbing along the limestone sea cliffs. The Eurail Croatia Pass lets you make the entire journey with ease, while enjoying some chitchat with the locales. Under 26 years of age? Travel for cheap with the Croatia Youth Pass.
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited travel on the national rail network of Croatia.
- Choice of 3, 4, 6, or 8 days unlimited travel in a 1 month period.·
- Rail travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.