Visit 13 centuries in Bulgaria
What’s the best way to get around a country that’s been a major crossroad between Europe, Asia and Africa since ancient times? With the Eurail Bulgaria Pass available through Rail Europe. Bulgaria may be small, but with so much to see from natural beauty to historic landmarks, this unlimited travel on its rail network provides the perfect transport.
Take a lift to Bansko, considered to be the most developed ski and winter resort in all of Eastern Europe. Or if you prefer a little more pampering, choose from over 50 welcoming spa towns including Sapareva Banya, known for its mineral springs and town geyser. Ride to Orehovo, chosen by National Geographic as the most picturesque of Bulgarian villages, or visit the spectacular Kazanluk Tomb, dated to the late 4th-early 3rdcentury B.C. and one of many Bulgarian attractions on the UNESCO List of World Heritage sites.
From whatever century you choose to look at Bulgaria, there’s still one best way to see it. With a rail pass from Rail Europe, in comfort and enjoying a crossroad of your own.
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited train travel on the national rail network of Bulgaria.
- Choice of 3, 4, 6 or 8 days of unlimited train travel within a 1-month period.
- Rail travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.