Travel to the Benelux countries with ease. Take a train
If you’re journeying to Belgium, The Netherlands (Holland), and Luxembourg (all three countries collectively known as Benelux), travelers agree there’s no better transport than the Eurail Benelux Pass. And it’s not just because you can truly enjoy the gorgeous scene-scapes.
Rail stations abound, most within the city center. So simply board in one city and arrive in the next, refreshed and ready to explore… Brussels! Its market-rich Grand ‘Place is one of the most beautiful squares in Europe. And the enchanting (and tiny) city of Bruges is brimming with architectural and artistic finds. And, you must stop in Amsterdam’s museums to admire the countless works of the Dutch masters.
Looking to “refuel” in Rotterdam? Its nightlife rocks with an abundance of bars, swanky clubs, and quirky galleries. And no journey through Benelux is complete without a stop in castle-rich Luxembourg, the hub of Government and home to the Grand-Duke
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited train travel on the national rail networks in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
- 3 or 5 days of unlimited train travel within a 1 month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.