Four countries in the same glorious time zone. Yours
Why not travel to Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg with a perfect plan. An itinerary based on the way you like to see things, but with Rail Europe’s expertise to make the most of it. Rail pass travel gives you the best of every world.
With the Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass, you set the pace, whether it’s starting in the German capital of Berlin or the Belgium capital of Brussels for a heavy dose of gothic palace. And it would be unforgivable to overlook the rich museum scene of these three art centers. There are literally hundreds of world-class museums just waiting outside your 21st century chariot. What isn’t waiting is crowded airports, lost reservations, and wasted time trying to get to the center of things.
Need any further convincing? Check out the Neanderthal skull in Bonn. It will show you just how far we’ve really come. By train.
Here's what you get:
- This pass gives you unlimited travel throughout Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Germany within a 2-month period.
- Choice of 5,6, 8 or 10 days within 2 months, consecutively or not.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.