French Peasants. Dutch Masters. And now, you
Whether you’re interested in storming the historic sites of the French revolution or seeing first hand the inspiration for some of the greatest painters of the 17th century, you can see more of everything with a Eurail Benelux-France pass. Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg (these countries make up Benelux) and France share more than a few common borders. They’re connected by a rich history of art, culture, and a love of train travel.
Take your time meandering through medieval gothic architecture. Practice your French or your Flemish-- or not, and still never miss the signpost to town. A Rail Europe itinerary can turn France into a celebration where the wine tasting never seems to end. And where you can still master the Dutch, even if it’s a few centuries too late to be a Dutch Master. Surprising? Not really. After all, we’ve even turned planning the perfect rail travel into an art.
Here's what you get:
- This pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail network of Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and France within a 2-month period.
- Choice of 5, 6, 8 or 10 days within 2 months, consecutively or not.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.