One pass. And a rail ride through two culture-rich, picture-perfect countries
Home to majestic snow-capped mountains, ancient glacial lakes, and the music of Mozart, Switzerland and Austria have innate physical beauty and culture to spare.
And, since there’s so much to see and do, the Eurail Austria-Switzerland Pass may be the perfect solution to your travel needs—and schedule. Use it to experience both countries for just a few days or ten…on either consecutive or scattered days.
With the Pass, you’ll have unlimited access to both country’s rail networks. So you can visit one or many of Austria’s great cities: from Salzburg to Vienna. Innsbruck to Linz. And when in Switzerland, its quaint villages, world-class lakeside cities, and ski resorts are not to be missed. If your travel typically takes on gastronomic proportions, a chocolate indulgence is a must.
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited train travel on the national rail networks in Austria and Switzerland.
- Choice of 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 days of unlimited train travel within a 2-month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.