From modern to medieval? It must be a time machine
Well, close. With the Eurail Austria-Germany pass from Rail Europe, span centuries from the comforts of a 21st century rail system. No matter where you choose to start, you’ll be able to see Berlin, Munich, Vienna, Salzburg and more at your own pace.
In fact, with the rushing taken out of your vacation in Austria and Germany, the only time you’ll be aware of is the centuries you’ll experience. Like touring Schonbrunn, Vienna’s Baroque-era palace. Or a stroll past a neoclassical arcade under Austrian skies.
Maybe it’s the 18th century Rembrandt paintings in Dresden that will transport you to another time. And there’s always Bauhaus and Berlin, Germany’s modern answer to traditional architecture to bring you back. The Austria-Germany Pass from Rail Europe. Who else can make a trip to Austria and Germany so remarkable; time zones can just as easily mean eras?
Here's what you get:
- This pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail networks of Austria and Germany.
- Choice of 5, 6, 8 or 10 days within a 2 month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.