Inspired by spires…song…schnitzel? Then, this is the pass for you!
Imagine a single rail pass that journeys to both Austria and the Czech Republic—two of the world’s most adored cultural and architectural havens.
The versatile Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass lets you decide how much time to spend in friendly Vienna, where music, art, and drink abound. Or, Salzburg, Mozart’s birthplace and a city of incomparable 17th-18th century architecture. Or Innsbruck where charming Old Town is colored with pastel-painted medieval houses.
And no visit to the Czech Republic is complete without stopping in Prague. This historic city is lined with cobbled streets, ancient courtyards, and innumerable churches. Enjoy a (strong!) cup of kava at a trendy café, or a pint of pivo at a traditional pub. But perhaps the coolest thing about a rail pass isn’t just where you get off, but the sights you’ll savor while on the train. Like the Alps, whose majestic peaks might just be the most breathtaking in the world.
Here's What you get:
- Unlimited travel on the national rail network of Austria and the Czech Republic.
- Choice of 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 days within a two-month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
- Free map with pass.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.