Travel Bonuses for Eurail Austria-Croatia-Slovenia Pass
Please be sure to note that any bonus that is free will use a travel day on your rail pass. Discounted bonuses will not require the use of a travel day, but do require a valid rail pass. And all bonuses are handled locally and are subject to change.
Bonuses in Austria
Cruises/Ferries (Lakes and Rivers)
- 50% reduction on boats on Lake Constance (Bodensee) operated by BSB, SBS and ÖBB (from May to October)
- 20% discount on sightseeing trips on the river Danube in Vienna and Wachau operated by DDSG Blue Danube
- Various reductions on boat trips on the river Danube between Linz and Passau (Germany) or vice versa operated by Wurm & Köck
- Free travel on buses from Graz - Klagenfurt operated by OBB Intercitybus. Seat reservations are required. Klagenfurt/Villach -Venezia Mestre & Venezia Tronchetto (included if your Pass is valid in both Austria and Italy; supplements are required)
- Free airport transfer on the S-Bahn trains in Vienna. Offer is not valid on bus or CAT. This transfer requires use of one day of travel on the pass.
- 10% discount on Meininger hotels at the following locations: Vienna and Salzburg.
- 10% discount on the daily rate at the A&O hotels and hostels in Vienna and Graz.
Travel Bonuses in Croatia
- 20% discount at the following hotels: Hotel Porin (Zagreb), Hotel Diora (Zagreb), Hotel Mursa (Osijek) and Hotel Zeljeznicar (Split). Reservations are available at Croatia Express.
Bonuses for all of Europe