Three fascinating and diverse countries. One complete rail pass
Explore the length and breadth of three fascinating European countries at a leisurely pace. With the Austria-Croatia/Slovenia Pass, make use of travel days all in a row, or scattered throughout a two-month period.
Slovenia and Croatia (once part of Yugoslavia) are two of Europe’s best-kept secrets, boasting spectacular countryside and coastlines. Travel to 1,000-year old Bled, once considered the most beautiful “health spa” of the Austrian empire. Today?
Its lovely climate, lakes, and thermal springs attract recreational buffs from all over the world. In Croatia, begin your travel in the capital of Zagreb and then head to the sparkling Adriatic with its pristine beaches for some fun in the sun. Pair this journey with a trip to melodious Austria, home to Mozart, the Vienna Boys Choir, and the von Trapp Family (not to mention the setting for “The Sound of Music.”)
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited train travel on the national rail networks in Austria, Croatia, and Slovenia.
- Choice of 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 days of unlimited train travel within a 2-month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
- Free map with pass.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.