Central Europe Triangle Pass: A Smorgasbord of Fabulousness
The Central Europe Triangle Pass offers 3 one-way rail trips in 2nd class between the most popular cities in central Europe. Choose one-way rail travel to Vienna/Budapest/ Prague OR Vienna/Prague/Salzburg. Once you select your cities, you’re free to start in the city of your choice and travel in any direction. You have one month to complete your rail travel, setting your own pace, schedule and itinerary.
You’ll have maximum flexibility and options, while exploring three of your new, favorite places. With either route you choose, Vienna is on the list, no doubt in part due to its 100 museums. Many visitors choose to go from Vienna to Prague, ever more famous for its cosmopolitan attitude and high-flying nightlife. Vienna to Budapest offers different delights, like the chance to recuperate from ‘whatever’ in a city famous for its health and thermal spas. And Salzburg? A perennial classic beauty, even without Mozart. The point is, you decide.
This pass is everything travel should be: dream-inducing, fulfilling, and all about you. It relieves you from waiting in long lines at local transit hubs, from trying to navigate the language, or fumbling for currency when you would least want to. The Central Europe Triangle Pass. Come on, isn’t it time you wandered instead of wondered?
Here's what you get:
- 3 one-way rail trips between selected cities. You can not disembark from the train at any other city/stop on your selected itinerary.
- Your choice of 2 itineraries: Vienna - Prague - Budapest or Vienna - Prague - Salzburg.
- Your choice of city to start your travel
- Your choice of direction of travel
- 1 month to complete your travel
Conditions of Use:
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail Pass is pre-validated at time of purchase and requires you to provide your first date of travel.
- Reservations are not included in the rail pass and are an additional cost.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 6 months after the purchase date, if the rail pass is returned prior to the validation date and has not been used.
- Prices are subject to change.