Bermuda? How about getting lost in the Central Europe triangle?
The Central Europe Triangle Pass is a great way to see the most popular cities in Central Europe and get one-way 2nd class rail travel between Vienna, Budapest and Prague, or Vienna, Prague and Salzburg. Just choose one of the two rail itineraries, start in the city of your choice and travel in any direction.
You’ll have maximum flexibility and options while exploring three of your new, favorite places. Either way Vienna is on the list, no doubt in part to its 100 museums. Prague is becoming ever more famous for its cosmopolitan attitude and high-flying nightlife. Perhaps you’d like to follow up in Budapest, recuperating in a city famous for its health and thermal spas. And Salzburg? A perennial classic beauty, even without Mozart. The Central Europe Triangle Pass, new from Rail Europe. Isn’t it time you wandered instead of wondered?
Here's what you get:
- 3 one-way rail trips between selected cities. You can not disembark from the train at any other city/stop on your selected itinerary.
- Your choice of 2 itineraries: Vienna - Prague - Budapest or Vienna - Prague - Salzburg.
- Your choice of city to start your travel
- Your choice of direction of travel
- 1 month to complete your travel
Conditions of Use:
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail Pass is pre-validated at time of purchase and requires you to provide your first date of travel.
- Reservations are not included in the rail pass and are an additional cost.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 6 months after the purchase date, if the rail pass is returned prior to the validation date and has not been used.
- Prices are subject to change.