Explore medieval England, Scotland and Wales with utmost civility
Imagine having unlimited rail travel in England, Scotland and Wales with nothing to rush you but your own anticipation for what lies ahead. The BritRail Consecutive or Flexi pass from Rail Europe lets you see more of Great Britain with all the graciousness the region is known for. No rushing from one place to the other when you have your choice of how many days you’d like to putter around (the consecutive pass), or a large block of time in which to do it (the flexipass).
And speaking of putter, there are world famous golf courses everywhere. Not to mention imposing castles, English monuments, and British history at every turn. What better way to visit the Loch Ness monster? If he doesn’t have a tight schedule, why would you? Lastly, train travel with Rail Europe lets you conquer medieval territory in the most genuine way. With an army. Of experts.
Here's what you get:
Both the Consecutive and Flexi Pass give you unlimited travel on the national rail networks of Great Britain (including Thames link trains and transportation from Gatwick, Heathrow & Stansted Airports to London).
The consecutive pass is available for 4, 8, 15, 22 days or 1 month of consecutive travel. Example: You may choose to travel from Monday to Thursday which would count as 4 days of travel.
Flexipass is available for 3, 4, 8 or 15 days of consecutive or non-consecutive travel within a 2 month period. Example: You may choose to travel on Monday and then again on Thursday this would count as 2 days of travel.
BritRail Family Pass: For each adult or senior traveler, one child (ages 5-15) travels free.
Child rates are valid for children ages 5 -15.
Children under age 5 travel for free when they share a seat/bed with an adult/senior.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland, England, Scotland & Wales), the Republic of Ireland and Europe are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Some train service in England, Wales and Scotland may only offer 2nd class train service. This is factored into the price of the relevant first class rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the rail station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- A Party Pass is only available for adult rates.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Prices are subject to change.