Gardens. Coastline. Highlands. And an itinerary just as natural
What could be better than seeing Great Britain and Ireland at your own pace with a BritRail + Ireland Pass from Rail Europe? Why feel rushed when you want to ruminate? Or tour when you want to travel? Train travel lets you feel the warm welcome of the Irish up close, enjoy pubs filled with storied characters and music, and visit cathedrals easily understood in a land of such breathtaking beauty. Not to mention the ability to hit every hot spot along the way from Dublin to London.
Forget the stresses of finding your way through Ireland and Great Britain, and simply enjoy finding yourself. In museums, castles, and of course, golf courses. And while we’re on the subject of links, you’ll find no one does a better job of connecting your interests to the real Europe experience than Rail Europe. It’s your vacation to Ireland and Great Britain, make the most of it.
Here's what you get:
- Provides unlimited travel on the national rail networks of England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- Choice of 5 or 10 days of train travel within a 1-month time period.
- Pass includes Gatwick or Heathrow Express and Thames link trains.
- BritRail Family Pass: For each adult or senior traveler, one child (ages 5-15) travels free.
- Child rates are valid for children ages 5 -15.
- Children under age 5 travel for free when they share a seat/bed with an adult/senior.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland, England, Scotland & Wales), the Republic of Ireland and Europe are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Some train service in England, Wales and Scotland may only offer 2nd class train service. This is factored into the price of the relevant first class rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the rail station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- A Party Pass is only available for adult rates.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Prices are subject to change.