BritRail Low Season Pass
Book the BritRail Low Season Pass and get 20% discount off the cost of a regular pass for travel in Britain from November 1, 2013 to February 28, 2014. Just book by February 13, 2014.
With the savings the BritRail Low Season pass offers, you can explore cities, towns, castles and other historic sites in England, Scotland and Wales. See more of Great Britain with all the graciousness for which the region is known.
The Fine Print
Offer is subject to change or extension without notice. No other discounts (other than qualified free shipping) can be combined. Valid for bookings made on or before 5:00 pm ET on February 13, 2014. Valid for travel from November 1, 2013 to February 28, 2014. Please note this offer is not applicable to Senior or Youth Passes, Party Passes, or Guest Passes.
Here's what you get:
- Both the Consecutive and Flexi Pass give you unlimited travel on the national rail networks of Great Britain (including Thames link trains and transportation from Gatwick, Heathrow & Stansted Airports to London).
- The consecutive pass is available for 3, 4, 8, 15, 22 days or 1 month of consecutive travel. Example: You may choose to travel from Monday to Thursday which would count as 4 days of travel.
- Flexipass is available for 3, 4, 8 or 15 days of consecutive or non-consecutive travel within a 2 month period. Example: You may choose to travel on Monday and then again on Thursday this would count as 2 days of travel.
- BritRail Family Pass: For each adult or senior traveler, one child (ages 5-15) travels free.
- Child rates are valid for children ages 5 -15.
- Children under age 5 travel for free when they share a seat/bed with an adult/senior.
Conditions of Use
Residents of the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland, England, Scotland & Wales), the Republic of Ireland and Europe are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
Some train service in England, Wales and Scotland may only offer 2nd class train service. This is factored into the price of the relevant first class rail pass.
Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the rail station by a railway official.
The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day.
Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
A Party Pass is only available for adult rates.
Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 6 months after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
Prices are subject to change.