To be or not to be in the center of culture
You don’t have to be the smartest person to get into Southeast England’s intellectual center, just the most savvy. With the BritRail London Plus Pass, you can enjoy easy day trips from London to Oxford, Cambridge, Bath, Stratford and more. You can visit Stratford-upon-Avon and see the 1564 birthplace of Shakespeare.
And who would have ever imagined that getting into Oxford or Cambridge would be so easy? There’s even the chance to relax before you get to the spas of Bath. Try doing that in an airport. Nothing else allows you the ease or expertise of Rail Europe itineraries. Taking you from the heart of London to the heart of Europe’s most culture filled cities.
So why not sit back and let us plan the perfect journey that makes the most of your time in London without the usual stress of travel. After all, the plays the thing.
Here's what you get:
- This pass includes unlimited rail travel in aspecific area of southeast England surrounding London including Oxford, Cambridge & Brighton. Boundary stations are: Harwich, Kings Lynn, Huntingdon, Bedford, Long Buckby, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Worcester, Foregate, Bedwyn, Salisbury, Bristol Temple Meads and Weymouth.
- You can choose between 2 days or 4 days of unlimited travel within an 8-day period, or 7 travel days within a 15 day period. It’s your choice whether those days are used consecutively.
- Two one-way coupons valid for airport transfers at one of the listed airports.
- Heathrow Express
- Stansted Express
- Gatwick Express
- Child rates are valid for children ages 5 -15.
- Children under age 5 travel for free when they share a seat/bed with an adult/senior.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland, England, Scotland & Wales), the Republic of Ireland and Europe are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Some train service in England, Wales and Scotland may only offer 2nd class train service. This is factored into the price of the relevant first class rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the rail station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- A Party Pass is only available for adult rates.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Prices are subject to change.