Travel England, Scotland and Wales with your British guest—and save!
Now, you can train through England, Scotland and Wales with a British companion for just half-the-price of a BritRail pass—25% off for you, and 25% off for your British guest. The BritRail Guest Pass provides unlimited train travel on the rail networks, and is valid for as little as 4 days, or as many as one month, used on consecutive or non-consecutive days.
And, with your English guest as your guide, you’ll get the inside-scoop on where to and what to see. Be captivated by Wales with its hundreds of castles and awesome mountain peaks. Or Britain’s classic city of Salisbury, with its charming medieval architecture with a modern café culture. Or take the train to Scotland, and set your sights (or not) on the elusive creature Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster.
Here's what you get:
Rail pass entitles the international traveler to be accompanied by a British resident at a discount.
Valid in first- or second-class.
Conditions of Use
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the rail station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- A Party Pass is not available for a guest pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Prices are subject to change.