Travel more freely knight and day
Explore with a BritRail England Pass and see more of Britain without ever worrying about having the right change or missing trains while finding a ticket booth.
This pass gives you unlimited rail travel throughout England and is available in a Consecutive Pass that lets you travel freely for days at a time, or a Flexi pass that gives you a spontaneity-inducing 2-month timeframe. You can soak in the atmosphere where Shakespeare made literary history, or walk backward across the street where four young men from Liverpool turned music on its head.
And you’ll have the expertise of Rail Europe to guide you, along with the authenticity of traveling beside the British, replete with English manners. So come to England, where the whole kingdom awaits but you go right through.
Here's what you get:
Both the Consecutive and Flexi Pass give you unlimited travel on the rail network in England
Consecutive pass available in 4, 8, 15 or 22 days, or 1 month consecutive travel
Flexipass lets you choose from 3, 4, 8 or 15 days within 2 months for travel
First or second class available. First class prices take into account regions where only standard rail is available.
- BritRail Family Pass: For each adult or senior traveler, one child (ages 5-15) travels free.
- Child rates are valid for children ages 5 -15.
- Children under age 5 travel for free when they share a seat/bed with an adult/senior.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland, England, Scotland & Wales), the Republic of Ireland and Europe are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Some train service in England, Wales and Scotland may only offer 2nd class train service. This is factored into the price of the relevant first class rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the rail station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- A Party Pass is only available for adult rates.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Prices are subject to change.