Journeying around Scotland UK on the cheap? Go Central
If you’re trekking through Edinburgh or Glasgow, Scotland, a great way to save some cash is with the BritRail Central Scotland Pass.
You’ll be happy to know that rail travel throughout Scotland is not just a means of getting around, it also provides an exceptionally memorable experience. That’s because Scotland’s railways are classic and traditional. As a matter of fact, its Glasgow Underground first opened in 1896, making it the world’s third oldest subway system.
With the flexibility of the Pass, you’ll receive unlimited rail travel through the major stops in Central Scotland. You can travel on the Underground, ScotRail, Great North Eastern Railway and more. And your pass is valid for three days within a week’s period. So consider going Central. And save those bucks for some brews in a relaxing pub in Edinburgh, or a hip club in Glasgow.
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited train travel between Edinburgh, Glasgow, Queen Street, North Berwick, Bathgate, Dunblane, Bridge of Allen, Stilling, the Fife Circle, Markinch, Falkirk and all intermediate stations.
- 3 days of unlimited train travel within a 7-day period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland, England, Scotland & Wales), the Republic of Ireland and Europe are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Some train service in England, Wales and Scotland may only offer 2nd class train service. This is factored into the price of the relevant first class rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the rail station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- A Party Pass is only available for adult rates.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Prices are subject to change.