How do I retrieve my Print at the Station e-tickets at a British train station?
How do I retrieve my British print at the station e-tickets at the train station?
- Proceed to the self service kiosk
- Insert and remove any card with a magnetic strip (Note: this simply activates the kiosk. You don’t need to use a credit card.)
- Enter your e-ticket confirmaiton code or PNR which is an 8 character alphanumeric code unique to your trip and is included in the email confirmation you receive from Rail Europe..
- Follow the simple instructions.
How do I know what my British print at the station e-ticket confirmation code is?
Your e-ticket confirmation code or PNR, is an 8 character alphanumeric code unique for each trip, is included in the email confirmation you receive from Rail Europe and is found just below each train confirmation.
What do I need in order to retrieve my British print at the station e-ticket?
All you'll need is your e-ticket confirmation code or PNR, which is an 8 character alphanumeric code unique to your trip, and is included in the email confirmation you receive from Rail Europe. And you’ll need any card with a magnetic strip. (Note: this simply activates the kiosk. You don’t need to use a credit card.)
Please note: there may be multiple e-ticket confirmation codes for your itinerary. If you have multiple trips within Britain for which you need to retrieve print at the station train tickets, we strongly recommend you print them during one session at the kiosk for your own convenience and peace of mind.
- Arrive at the station at least 20 minutes prior to your departure time to print your ticket(s) and board your train.
- British print at sStation e-ticket confirmation codes may be referred to as "FastTicket" numbers at the self service kiosks.
- Most British train stations have self service kiosks; please view the complete list of stations that offer these "FastTicket" kiosks. If your departure station is not listed, please assure you visit an alternate station to print your ticket.
- If you have any difficulty retrieving your tickets you should first try another self-service kiosk or go to the ticket window.
- If you are still having difficulty, please call 0871 521 9843 (Monday-Friday, 7:00am to 8:00pm British time and Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays (excluding Christmas Day) 8:00am -6:00pm British time) for local assistance.
- The referenced kiosks can not be used for retrieval of Eurostar train tickets. Here’s more information on retrieving Eurostar train tickets at kiosks in the station.