Centrally located next to the city's famous icon the Cologne Cathedral you will see Cologne Central station. The station is enormous and has a large shopping mall called the Colonaden. Cologne Central (Koln Hauptbahnhof) is one of the main transportation hubs in Europe, offering local and international travel including S bahn service, which is covered with a rail pass.
- Address: Hardenbergplatz 10623 Berlin
- View location on map: Google map
Transportation from the Cologne Central Train Station:
To the Cologne-Bonn Airport:
- Train: S13 every 20 minutes approximately
- Bus: 670 every 20 minutes approximately
To other railway stations from the Cologne Central Train Station:
Cities commonly traveled to from this station:
Trains that use this station
- Telephone stands
- Location: main concourse
International Code: 011
Country Code: 49
City Code: 221
- Travelers in a wheelchair or with reduced mobility, please call the station at +49 1805 512 512 between 6:00 am to 10:00 pm to arrange assistance for either departure or arrival from trains at the Cologne Central Station.
- Cologne Tourist Office
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 10 pm
Saturday & Sunday, 10 am to 6 pm
Lost & Found:
Places to eat near or in the station:
- Eateries are available throughout the station.