Designed in a classical style by architect Louis Jules Bouchot, the Avignon Centre station (Gare d'Avignon) was built in 1860 on the Paris-Marseille railway line. The station is just outside the medieval ramparts and is only a few minutes’ walk from the main sights and hotels of historic Avignon.
- Address: Boulevard St Roch BP 175 84008 Avignon Cedex
- View location on map: Google map
Transportation from the Avignon Centre Train Station:
Shuttle to Avignon TGV Train Station
- The bus stop is in front of the main Post Office (La Poste), located 1 block from the station.
- Hours: Daily - 5:45am - 11:45pm
Trains using this station:
Cities commonly traveled to from this station:
- Telephone stands
- Location: main concourse
- International Code: 011
Country Code: 33
City Code: 490
- Avignon Centre station does not currently have its own wireless internet connection
- Welcome desk (Accueil)
- phone (+33) 4 90 27 81 83.
- Avignon Centre station does not currently offer luggage storage facilities
Lost and found:
- Located at the Welcome desk (Accueil).
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 to 1:00pm and from 2:00 to 5:00pm
- Phone: (+33) 4 90 27 81 69.
- By track 2
- Hours: Daily 4:00am to 00:30am
Places to eat near or in the station:
- Le Pub Station
Hours: Daily from 7:00am to 9:00pm
Location: 40, Boulevard Saint Roch - 84000Avignon