Visit Oslo Pass
- View all photos
Location: Oslo, Norway
Visit Oslo Pass
The easiest and most inexpensive way to experience Oslo! The Oslo Pass lets you devote your entire trip to activities without the hassle of booking and buying.
What You Can Expect
The Oslo Pass gives you free entry to 36 museums and attractions, free travel on all public transport within zone two, free parking in all Oslo municipal car parks, free entry to indoor and outdoor swimming pools, free Mini Cruise Hop on – Hop off (only incl. in 72h pass for adults and children), free guided walks, discounts on sightseeing, TusenFryd Amusement Park, ski rental, and special offers in restaurants, shops, and leisure venues.
You decide whether you want a card that is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours. The card is valid from the time you write Date, Month and Time with a ballpoint pen in the space provided. From that point on, it is valid for the number of hours indicated on it. Along with the Oslo Pass, you will receive a booklet, describing all the benefits for Oslo Pass holders. Oslo Passes for children (from 4 to 15 years old incl.) and seniors (from 67 years) are available at reduced rates. The Pass is valid in all attractions that are described in the Oslo Pass booklet and entitles you to an unlimited travel by metro, bus, tram, local trains and on the ferry boats to the islands in the inner Oslo fjord.
Experience Oslo at its best!
Once you have purchased your Oslo Card, entry to the following museums, attractions and activities are FREE:
- Akershus Castle
- Astrup Fearnley Museum
- DogA – Norwegian Centre for Design and Architecture
- Film museum
- Football Museum at Ulleval Stadium
- Fram Museum
- Frognerbadet (outdoor swimming pool)
- Historical Museum
- Holmenkollen ski museum and jump tower
- Holocaust Centre
- Ibsen Museum
- International Museum of Children's Art
- Kon-Tiki Museum
- Mini Cruise Hop on-Hop off (only 72h pass for adults and children)
- Munch Museum
- Museum of applied art
- Museum of architecture
- Museum of contemporary art
- Museum of technology
- National Library
- National Gallery
- Natural history museum
- Nobel Peace Centre
- Norwegian Armed Forces Museum
- Norwegian maritime museum
- Norwegian Museum of cultural history
- Norwegian Resistance museum
- Norwegian telecom museum
- Oslo cathedral
- Oslo city hall
- Oslo city museum
- Oslo Museum- Intercultural museum
- Oslo reptile park
- Oslo Promenade (guided summer walks)
- Pop centre
- Stenersen museum
- Tøyenbadet (indoor and outdoor swimming pools)
- Vigeland museum
- Viking ship museum
- Voksenasen Hotel (art gallery)
- Winter Walks (guided winter walks)
- Båtservice sightseeing (bus and boat sightseeing) – 15%
- H.M.K.Automobilbyra - 30%
- The ski simulator at Holmenkollen - 20%
- The amusement park Tusenfryd - 20%
- The Norwegian National Opera & Ballet (guided tours and opera shop) – 20%
- Oslo Winter Park - 20%
- ICEBAR Oslo - 20%
- Lunch at Voksenasen Hotel ca 40 %
- Café Christiania – 15%
- Kaffistova – 20%
- Mehfel Pakistani restaurant – 20%
- Peppes Pizza – 20%
- Lunch at Voksenasen Hotel ca 40 %
- Tregaardens Christmas house in Drobak - 10%
- The Oslo Pass gives you unlimited free travel by bus, tram, underground, boat and local train within zone 2, with Ruter and NSB (Norwegian State Railways). The Oslo Pass is also accepted on night buses in zone 1. The TusenFryd shuttle bus is also not included, as it is not a regular bus line. Oslo Pass holders who wish to enjoy free transport to TusenFryd amusement park should take the SL bus nr 541.
- With the Oslo Pass, you can park for free at all municipal car parks. Make sure the car park has a public sign and a white P on a blue background. Private parking houses are not free with the Oslo Pass. Write down your licence number, registration number, the date and the time on the parking ticket using a pen. Place the ticket easily visible in the front window. NB: The parking rules and the maximum parking time allowed must be followed. Please note, children and senior passes do not include free parking.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
- Visit Oslo Pass and Handbook
- Free travel on public transport
- Discounts on shopping and food
- Free parking at municipal car parks
- Free admission to 33 museums and attractions
- Discounts on a variety of cultural and sightseeing attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- The discounted pass for children and seniors does not incl. free public parking, and the 72 hours Oslo Pass for seniors does not incl. the free Mini Cruise Hop on-Hop off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Upon collection, your card is valid for the calendar year until activated.
- Upon activation, the card is personal and non-transferable and non-refundable. There will be no refunds or replacements for lost or stolen cards.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Schedule and Pricing
Oslo Fjord Region
Refunds, when possible, must be requested at least 4 business days prior to the travel date. Refunds are subject to a 7% administration fee. The Rail Protection Plan™ does not apply.
Note: Tours may be delayed or run late. Please plan accordingly.
|Unlimited use for 24 hours from time of first use||From
|Unlimited use for 48 hours from time of first use||From
|Unlimited use for 72 hours from time of first use||From
We would definitely not have seen or visited so many places had we not had this pass. Made our stay all the more enjoyable.
We thoroughly enjoyed our Oslo Pass! It was great to get into so many attractions. We took full advantage and got our money's worth!
It pays for itself on day 1! Thank you, it was amazing.
we did 48 hour pass this is fantastic value take advantage of museums and travel so try to plan what you want before you arrive but be flexible there is so much to do
Combination of museums and transportation available to me with the card make the Oslo pass an excellent value.
Fantastic value 72 hour OSLO PASS, high recommend.
Lai Ching Irene C
Well worth the money!!! Save us so much trouble!!!
An absolute must.
Great travel opportunities, but need to be more informed on the bus system
made it very easy to get to and visit several Museums in one day.
Worth it! Free entrance to museums, free ferry/train rides and discount in restaurants.
Easy to validate Pass. Wonderful for us..we had a great time saving money with the Pass. Buses, ferries,
Tivoli Gardens, Castles.. We had to dot lots of walking however great fun
Best value for money. Really encourages you to see as much of Oslo as you can. Loved the free public transport.
This pass pays for itself in just one day. Highly recommend it! :)
This tour was amazing!
I missed the part where it could have been explained that the both crossing to the museums is also covered by the 24 hour and the 48 hour pass . I bought the 72 hour pass to use it for the mini cruise which I did not manage to do because of its limited schedule .
I had only one full day in Oslo. I was not sure if it was worth buying Oslo pass but I am glad I did! In one day, I visited 6 museums by using ferry, metro, and bus. Getting a card from tourist information was very smooth and the lady at Tourist Info was very helpful. I would highly recommend all the tourists to purchase Oslo card! You will save a lot of money!
I was delighted to use this app for several museums, tours and public transport in Oslo. It's an incredibly rich city with amazing museums and even a Viking Ship perfectly preserved. I really valued the pass and would recommend it to anyone.
Second time we have used viator to obtain a pass, Copenhagen and Norway, well worth doing, fantastic value and all the info you need about the city your visiting and place to go, things to try, places to eat.
Amazing!! Beautiful hotel,city,people.. Not unaffordable .. Just really moderate ur spending and prepare x
super transport system is fantastic and the card is great value..
Yeat Har H
Fantastic experiences in Oslo. With the card, I had the chance to visit the incredible polar ship museum, the Viking ship museum and many other interesting places. Worth the money I spent on the card.
William [Noel] H
Having the Oslo pass made travelling around the city so easy, ... made the range of our experiences larger by suggesting more than we had planned at home before our holiday, ... and allowed a larger degree of spontaneity -- we were near the Fram Museum -- for example -- we had the pass, we spent an hour or two there.