Location: Salzburg, Austria
Duration: 24, 48 or 72 hours
Save money as you see the city sights with the Salzburg Card. With a choice between a 24, 48 or 72 hour pass, you'll enjoy free admission to over 30 attractions and museums in the ‘City of Mozart', free use of the public transport network and discounts at numerous other sights.
What You Can Expect
The free brochure 'Salzburg Guide' (received with the card at exchange of your voucher), is the ideal compliment to your Salzburg Card; it includes numerous color photos and provides details on all the sights, as well as advice for sights you won't want to miss. Offering the best value for money, the Salzburg Card is the perfect way to get around and see the sites.
The Salzburg Card includes free admission to the following attractions and museums:
- Cable-Car Untersberg
- Catacombs St Peter
- Cathedral Excavations
- Cathedral Museum
- Festival Halls
- Folklore Museum
- Georg Trakl Memorial
- Hellbrunn - Palace and Trick Fountains
- Hohensalzburg Fortress incl. Cable Railway & World of Marionettes
- Michael Haydn Museum
- Mozart's Birthplace
- Mozart's Residence
- Museum of Natural History
- Museum of Modern Art - Monchsberg
- Museum of Modern Art - Rupertinum
- Panorama Museum - New Residenz
- Residenz Gallery
- Residenz State Rooms
- Salzach Cruise
- Salzburg Museum
- Salzburg Zoo
- Stiegl-Brauwelt - The World of Beer
- Toy Museum
- Public Transport (Obus Bus Lines 1-14; Albus Bus Lines A, 20-35, 151; Postbus Lines 32, 170 to Rif, 180)
The Salzburg Card includes discounts from the following companies:
- Aiderbichl Farm
- Audio-Visual City Tour - iTour
- Avis Car Rental
- Bad Reichenhall Old Salt Mines
- Berchtesgaden Salt Mines
- Casino Salzburg
- City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off
- City Tour 'On the Traces of Mozart' and 'Panorama City Tour'
- Designer Outlet Salzburg
- EasyMotion Car Rental
- FlyTandem - Tandem paragliding
- 5 O'Clock Concerts
- Golling Waterfall
- Golling Fortress Museum
- Golling Spa - Aqua Salza
- Hallein Saltmines
- Hallein Celtic Museum
- Hallstatt Salt Mines
- Hohenwerfen Fortress
- Kartworld Salzburg
- Keltenblitz - Summer Toboggan Run
- Kletterpark Waltbad Anif - High Ropes Challenge Course & Swimming Lake
- Lokwelt Freilassing
- Manro - Classic Car & Music Museum
- Mozart Dinner Concert (free CD)
- Mozart Piano Sonatas & Residence Concerts
- Mozart Matinees & Advent Serenades
- Museum Bachschmiede
- Odeion - Salzburg Culture Forum
- Oldtimerbus 'Salzburg-Hellbrunn-Konigssee'
- Radio Museum Grodig
- Rickshaw Tours
- Salzach Gorge in Golling
- Salzburg Classics - Music in Mirabell
- Salzburg's Marionette Theatre
- Salzburg Open-Air Museum
- Salzburg Walking Tours
- Schauspielhaus Salzburg
- Silent Night Museum Hallein
- Sound of Salzburg - Show and Dinner
- Top Bike Salzburg - Bike Rental
- Untersberg Museum Furstenbrunn
At your leisure
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
- Free use of public transport network
- Discounts at various sights and attractions
- Free entry for over 30 attractions and museums
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Schedule and Pricing
Salzburg and Upper Austria
24, 48 or 72 hours
Refunds, when possible, must be requested at least 4 business days prior to the travel date. Refunds are subject to a 7% administration fee. The Rail Protection Plan™ does not apply.
|Unlimited use for 24 hours from time of first use||From
|Unlimited use for 48 hours from time of first use||From
|Unlimited use for 72 hours from time of first use||From
Wish I had had more time to explore Salzburg and utilize the card to it's fullest. It is a great buy and well worth the money.
I went to Untersberg. very very nice view.
The card got us into everything we wanted to see including the funicular and the fortress plus all the local bus and trains. Parking was a nightmare at the main train station where we picked the card. Also no one we asked knew where the tourist info office was. Took a long time to find it.
Mary Ann R
Worth it for sure but not necessary to but from violator as hard to find the location to get the card. Purchase when you get there
Was able to cover most of the museums and used public transportation with the same card. Worked very well for me!
L F J
This card was great but unfortunately we ran out of time. We will stay longer in future to enjoy all the benefits it has to offer.
My trip more enjoyable, thanks to salzburg card.
forward, I offer a lot of these events
Simply put, the price is insane for what is offered. Highly recommended.
M Coetzee C
The card saves you money.
Sonia Wing Yan L
Excellent food and atmosphere in the hotel Bristol ! Super performance from the musicians! Must do!
The Salzburg card is so useful. Almost entrances and taking public vehicles are free! I'm really satisfied with this pass and it made my travel conviniently.
Fantastic! we could visit the city. We recommend Salzburg card
Very BEST deal - purchased the 24-hour Card and got to use for Hellbrunn and so much more. GREAT value! I have already recommended to other travelers I've met. THANK YOU, Viator.
The Salzburg Card is a must have! Includes the most popular sites and transportation. Very easy to use and did not have any problems using it.
This tour was amazing!
KAH HUI N
reasonable price and great value
Best offering if you really want to see the sites
High recommend, you'll save so much money and its really convenient.
-very well worth the money.
Excellent value for money. We were able to see many places of interest with it
A must-buy for casual visitors to Salzburg. It is really value-for-money and I did not encounter any problems using it.
We were so glad we had this card, it really is worth it. We used it a lot and would buy one next visit.