- View all photos
Location: Madrid, Spain
Discover the rich history and culture of Madrid with your Madrid Card. Gain entry to over 50 museums, partake in a "Discover Madrid" walking tour or visit the Real Madrid Stadium Tour. With the choice of a 24 hour, 48 hour, 72 hour or 120 hour card, you can also enjoy discounts on shopping, restaurants and nightlife such as a flamenco show.
What You Can Expect
You will also receive a tourist guide with information about museums and services included available in 5 languages. A map of the city showing the locations of participating establishments will also be included when you collect your card.
Includes priority access into Prado Museum, Madrid Royal Palace, Thyssen-Bornemisza museum, Reina Sofia museum, Wax museum, Cable Car and Real Madrid stadium tour and up to 50 more museums
Once you have purchased your Madrid Card, entry to the following museums, palaces and monuments is FREE:
THE ART WALK (with priority access):
- Prado National Museum
- Reina Sofia National Museum and Art Centre
- The Thyssen-Bornemisza Foundation Collection
- Royal Palace of Madrid (with priority access)
- Royal Palace of El Pardo
- The Royal Monastery of the Encarnation
- Velázquez Palace
- Museum of America in Madrid
- National Anthropology Museum
- National Archaeology Museum
- National Museum of Decorative Arts
- Cerralbo Museum
- Sorolla Museum
- Clothing Museum
- La Casa Encendida
- The Debod Temple
- Madrid Planetarium
- Cristal Palace
- Romanticism Museum
- Natural Science Museum
- Geomining Museum
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- National Science and Technology Museum
- Aeronautics and Astronautics Museum
- San Fernando Royal Academy of Fine Art
- Wax Museum
- Bullfighting Museum
- Public Arts Museum
- Atletico de Madrid Museum
- Naval Museum
- Madrid's Matadero
- Santiago Bernabeu stadium (with priority access)
- Lope de Vega House
- Royal Tapestry Factory
- Cable car (with priority access)
- Las Ventas bullfighting plaza
- Lazaro Galdiano Museum
- Anden 0
- Mapfre Foundation
- Raton Perez House/Museum
- Tiflologic Museum
- Circulo de Bellas Artes rooftop terrace
- Royal Mint House Museum
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
- Priority access into Prado Museum, Madrid Royal Palace, Thyssen-Bornemisza museum, Reina Sofia museum, Wax museum and Real Madrid stadium tour.
- Free admission to over 50 museums in and around Madrid
- Las Ventas bullring Tour
- Madrid cable-car
- Atletico de Madrid stadium guided tour
- "Madrid Imprescindible" guided walking tours
- Madrid Card with Guidebook (Spanish, English, French, German and Italian)
- More than 100 establishments with discounts in restaurants, shopping, department store, musicals, dinner plus show and much more!
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Upon collection, your card is valid for one year until activated
- This pass is not recommended for children aged under 6 years old as entry is free to most museums
- You are required to select a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Schedule and Pricing
Refunds, when possible, must be requested at least 4 business days prior to the travel date. Refunds are subject to a 7% administration fee. The Rail Protection Plan™ does not apply.
|Unlimited use for 24 hours from time of first use||From
|Unlimited use for 48 hours from time of first use||From
|Unlimited use for 72 hours from time of first use||From
|Unlimited use for 120 hours from time of first use||From
This tour was amazing!
Excellent my highlight of trip to Madrid
It is a must if you are traveling to Madrid. Wity it comes a book which helped a great deal in locating all the "must see" attractions of madrid. Plus you get to skip al the lines and never worry about money during your trip.
It is very good
Great city and great pass to ease getting around and into places. Office 2 minute walk from puerto del sol. Only thing it doesn't include is the hop on hop off bus. But it's only 25euro extra. Definitely worth it!
Didn't have much time to use card (took a 4 day tour) but the bull fighting arena was enjoyable and practically gave us our money's worth from the card. We were also able to see several other sights.
Great way to do your own thing.
Madrid is a fabulous city and the Madrid card is very useful, We used it at the Prado and the Royal Palace
and it enabled us to by pass the Qs we also used it at several other places including the Bernabau stadium,we saved more than the cost of the card.
Worth money invested.
We are museum people and I am so glad I got this! It was definitely worth it and so easy to get in and out of museums!
Great to see all the Museums in Madrid and more...Don't miss the visit to El Palacio Real, and El Teatro Real
(the main Opera House in Madiri)
No lines...and all is paid for with the card...
Great to have free entry to all the attractions we wanted. Only the tour bus did not give a discount but the Segway tour gave 15% off and was awesome! The fast pass aspect of the card is great too. Straight in at every venue we tried.
Excellent benefits to skip the line on the attractions and the hop-on hop-off.
It was surprising how well the "priority" status worked at the museums and the Royal Palace. We were glad we purchased this.
Way to beat the crowd in certain attractions.
excellent value for money. I spent lots of time in the Prado and also in the thyssen.
I purchased my viator card here in UK, and found it very useful when in Madrid - as I wanted to visit the museums. I wry much enjoyed my visit to Madrid, so much to see and the people were so friendly.
Its very useful, and can get to almost all important places for free and skip the lines. I liked it and would recommend it if you are visiting many places in Madrid.
It was we worth the money for the convienve and covered so much of what we wanted to see.
Don't go to Madrid without this card!!!
Loved this card, made all the museums so east to access. Would recommend it for everyone.