Lille City Pass
Location: Lille, France
Duration: 1, 2 or 3 days
Lille City Pass
A practical must-have, the Lille City Pass is the answer to all your visiting needs, whether you're staying one day or longer. Make considerable savings in Lille, the capital of the Nord-Pas de Calais region.
What You Can Expect
SAVE MONEY WITH THE LILLE CITY PASS OFFERING:
Free Access to 27 tourist and cultural sites including the Fine Arts Museum of Lille, the City Tour, Charles de Gaulle's Birthplace, Museum of the Hospice Comtesse and many more
- Free access to the Lille urban area public transport system (buses, metro and tramway)
- 5% rebate on certain products at the boutique of the Lille Tourist Office
- Reductions and discounts in selected stores and restaurants
- 10% discount in Meert restaurant at La Piscine museum in Roubaix
- An discount check book with offered at Mc Arthur Glen in Roubaix
- 10% discount in Le Paradoxe restaurant in Tourcoing
- Special price at the Cinema from Le Fresnoy in Tourcoing.
Some museums are closed on Mondays and/or Tuesdays as well as on the first weekend of September.
Additional features of the 72 hour pass:
- Free access to the TER network in the region
- Free access to 8 tourist attractions in the Nord pas de Calais region
Reduced price for the Vieux Lille guided tour
Reduced price at the Lille Town Hall Belfry
10% rebate on certain products at Guillaume Vincent Chocolatier
It is suggested to avoid most Museums on Mondays and/or Tuesdays, as they are often closed.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
- Lille Map
- Lille City Pass
- Booklet with details of all venues, exhibitions, tourist sites and museums
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 5 years of age will be entitled to reduced entrance fees or free access in main tourist attractions, therefore it is not recommended to purchase a pass for them
- Some Museums are closed on Mondays and / or Tuesdays
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Schedule and Pricing
Nord-Pas de Calais
1, 2 or 3 days
Refunds, when possible, must be requested at least 4 business days prior to the travel date. Refunds are subject to a 7% administration fee. The Rail Protection Plan™ does not apply.
|Unlimited use for 24 hours.||From
|Unlimited use for 48 hours from time of first use||From
|Unlimited use for 72 hours from time of first use||From
Very useful package and I would recommend it to anyone.
The City Pass was very useful but we couldn't use all the vouchers (not enough time). The City of Lille is very nice and worth to visit.The metro stations are easy to locate with the map provided.
Richard SThe bus tour was a good way to seek out the main attractions of Lille. It put all the tourist locations in perspective. It was great to book online, which saved time at the tourist board. The tourist board was very efficient and we were on the bus within 15 minutes. The whole experience was excellent value for money.
The lady at the city pass desk was so helpful that it didn't matter to me that I would have paid less to purchase the individual parts of the pass that I used. That said, I'm not sure if I would have ventured out as much as I did if I hadn't had the pass. In summary, I did not get my money's worth out of the pass, but it caused me to be more adventurous than I might otherwise have been.