- View all photos
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Duration: 24-, 48-, 72- and 120-hour cards available
Make the most of Denmark’s vibrant capital with a money-saving Copenhagen Card. Simply buy a card valid for 24, 48, 72 or 120 hours and save your way around the city with free admission to 74 attractions and activities, including the must-visit Tivoli Gardens and Den Blå Planet aquarium. Plus, enjoy free public transport on the Copenhagen region’s bus, train and Metro networks; valuable discounts on tours, museum entrance fees and other experiences; and brilliant money-off deals at select restaurants, cafes and bars.
What You Can Expect
- ARKEN Museum for Moderne Kunst
- Ballerup Museum
- Brede Værk
- Canal Tours' Grand Tour of Copenhagen
- Casino Copenhagen
- Danmarks Tekniske Museum
- Dansk Arkitektur Center
- Dansk Jagt- og Skovbrugsmuseum
- Dansk Jødisk Museum
- Kongelige Repræsentationslokaler
- De Kongelige Stalde på Christiansborg Slot
- Den Blå Planet
- Den Frie Udstillingsbygning
- Den Hirschsprungske Samling
- Designmuseum Danmark
- Det Nationalhistoriske Museum
- Dragør Museum
- Esrum Kloster og Møllegård
- Experimentarium City
- Flynderupgård Museet
- Fredensborg Falkonergården
- Færgen Frederiksborg
- Geologisk Museum (Statens Naturhistoriske Museum)
- Gl Holtegaard
- H.C. Andersen Eventyrhuset
- Helsingør Bymuseum
- House of Amber - Copenhagen Amber Museum
- J. F. Willumsens Museum
- Jægerspris Slot
- Karen Blixen Museet
- Kongernes Lapidarium
- Kronborg Slot
- Kunstforeningen Gl Strand
- Kunsthal Charlottenborg
- Københavns Museum
- KØS Museum for kunst i det offentlige rum
- Louisiana Museum for Moderne Kunst
- M/S Museet for Søfart
- Museet for Samtidskunst - ord, billed, lyd
- Nationalmuseets Klunkehjem
- Nordatlantens Brygge
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- Post og Tele Museum
- Rosenborg Slot
- Roskilde Domkirke
- Roskilde Museum
- Rudolph Tegners museum og statuepark
- Ruinerne under Christiansborg
- Sagnlandet Lejre
- Statens Museum for Kunst
- Storm P.-Museet
- Tadre Mølle
- Teatermuseet i Hofteatret
- Thorvaldsens Museum
- Tycho Brahe Planetarium
- Vor Frelsers Kirkes tårn
- Zoologisk Museum (Statens Naturhistoriske Museum)
- Copenhagen Panorama Sightseeing 10% off
- Copenhagen Tours 20% off
- Copenhagen Bicycles 20% off
- Danish Art & Christmas Shop 10% off
- Europcar/Pitzner Auto 20% off
- Guinness World Records Museum 25% off
- Open Top Tours - Hop-On Hop-Off 10% off
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum 25% off
- Segway Tourscph 10% off
- Nordisk Korthandel 10% off
- Wallmans 25% off
- Scandlines Helsingør - Helsingborg / ferry 10-25% off
- The Mystic Exploratiorie 25% off
- Vandkulturhuset 20% off
- The Viking Ship Museum in Roskilde 25% off
- Z-way 20% off
- Burger Corner 10% off
- Café Dan Turèll 10% off
- Café Danner 10% off
- Café Emma 10% off
- Frederiks 10% off
- Restaurant Garum 10% off
- Restaurant Tapashuset 10% off
- Café Sari 10% off
- Café Sommersko 10% off
- Café Stella 10% off
- Heidi's Bier Bar 20% off*
- Hereford Village 10% off
- Il Pecatto 10% off
- No. 4 10% off
- Restaurant Amalfi 15% off
- XO Burgers and Steaks 10% off
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
- The Copenhagen Card
- Free admission to 74 museums and attractions throughout the greater Copenhagen region
- Free public transport throughout the Copenhagen region
- Discounts at select museums, restaurants and experiences
- Copenhagen city map
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Upon collection, your card is valid for one year until activated
- Upon activation, the card is personal and non-transferable and non-refundable. There will be no refunds or replacements for lost or stolen cards
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
Schedule and Pricing
24-, 48-, 72- and 120-hour cards available
Refunds, when possible, must be requested at least 4 business days prior to the travel date. Refunds are subject to a 7% administration fee. The Rail Protection Plan™ does not apply.
Note: Tours may be delayed or run late. Please plan accordingly.
|Unlimited use for 24 hours from time of first use||From
|Unlimited use for 48 hours from time of first use||From
|Unlimited use for 72 hours from time of first use||From
|Unlimited use for 120 hours from time of first use||From
This is the second time I've purchased a Copenhagen card for a visit to Copenhagen. The tourist information desk at the Copenhagen airport is a little hard to find, but the staff there is very helpful and knew all about the Viator voucher. It took about five minutes to get both cards I'd purchased. Most museums just look at the card and let you in. Nobody ever asked to see it when we took the subway around the city. I think the card is a great value!
Very handy and can use to and from the airport. I also went to Malmo too but I could not use the card for this trip.
We used the card for several museums, castles, bus, train and Tivoli. It was easy to use and no one gave us any hassles of any kind.
Definitely worth having for the transportation and included our canal tour and entry into last everything we did. It also gave us a discount on the places that weren't included.
I especially liked having a Copenhagen Card in hand while traveling on public transport. And, of course, the free admissions to attractions/museums was nice also.
The card included everything we wanted to do and see.
Bonnie Marie P
The Copenhagen Card is a great value for the money. Unlike some of the reviews we read, there are an amazing number of things to see and do in Copenhagen and the ability to use the card for train transport is a huge bonus! We stayed in a wonderful hotel near the airport and the ability to use our card to travel back and forth was great. I highly recommend purchasing this card if you plan to spend some time in Copenhagen.
Well worth the cost if you plan to fill your days to make the most of the card !!
dany d t
very useful card
spent 5 days in copenhagen never have problem with card
visit a lot never have to spend extra money
well worth the money. Visited enough places in 3 days to more than pay for the card, it was like getting the transportation free.
It was a great deal. I wish I had more time to do more activities.
went to the zoo ,recommend , aquarium ,canal cruise, tour bus tivioli park
The card worked beautifully. We purchased it on line, picked up the actual card in the airport, and used it the next day. Smooth, efficient, and economical. We would recommend this to travelers to
The Copenhagen Card simplified life, and certainly paid for itself, especially if you are taking the train into the city.
Excellent value, every museum and attraction we wanted to see was covered and the public transportation is invaluable!
Christy J B
Loved the card. Gave us great transportation and access to many activities. My personal favorites were the Bläu Planet and the Rundetürm.
Very useful and saved quite a bit of money at tourist stops. Would get again on my next visit.
Extra-ordinary. Perhaps the most ideal place for an Honey Moon. I would say :
This is not a tour. You get the card and are completely on your own. We planned ahead as to where to go and what to see with the card. With transportation options and entry fees, covered or reduced, we got triple the value of what we paid for the 72 hour card. Great value!
Great value if you plan to visit multiple places!
The card was easy to use and well worth the money
The Copenhagen card is a great purchase and the pick up point is convenient if you are coming directly to Copenhagen. Viator will not mail the card to you advance. We entered Denmark in Helsingor and had to call Viator and cut the card back a day because there was no pick up point in Helsingor. Viator was very accommodating but we realized after that you can buy the Copenhagen direct from Copenhagen card and have it mailed in advance.