- View all photos
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Duration: 24-, 48-, 72- and 120-hour cards available
Make the most of Denmark’s vibrant capital with a money-saving Copenhagen Card. Simply buy a card valid for 24, 48, 72 or 120 hours and save your way around the city with free admission to 74 attractions and activities, including the must-visit Tivoli Gardens and Den Blå Planet aquarium. Plus, enjoy free public transport on the Copenhagen region’s bus, train and Metro networks; valuable discounts on tours, museum entrance fees and other experiences; and brilliant money-off deals at select restaurants, cafes and bars.
What You Can Expect
- ARKEN Museum for Moderne Kunst
- Ballerup Museum
- Brede Værk
- Canal Tours' Grand Tour of Copenhagen
- Casino Copenhagen
- Danmarks Tekniske Museum
- Dansk Arkitektur Center
- Dansk Jagt- og Skovbrugsmuseum
- Dansk Jødisk Museum
- Kongelige Repræsentationslokaler
- De Kongelige Stalde på Christiansborg Slot
- Den Blå Planet
- Den Frie Udstillingsbygning
- Den Hirschsprungske Samling
- Designmuseum Danmark
- Det Nationalhistoriske Museum
- Dragør Museum
- Esrum Kloster og Møllegård
- Experimentarium City
- Flynderupgård Museet
- Fredensborg Falkonergården
- Færgen Frederiksborg
- Geologisk Museum (Statens Naturhistoriske Museum)
- Gl Holtegaard
- H.C. Andersen Eventyrhuset
- Helsingør Bymuseum
- House of Amber - Copenhagen Amber Museum
- J. F. Willumsens Museum
- Jægerspris Slot
- Karen Blixen Museet
- Kongernes Lapidarium
- Kronborg Slot
- Kunstforeningen Gl Strand
- Kunsthal Charlottenborg
- Københavns Museum
- KØS Museum for kunst i det offentlige rum
- Louisiana Museum for Moderne Kunst
- M/S Museet for Søfart
- Museet for Samtidskunst - ord, billed, lyd
- Nationalmuseets Klunkehjem
- Nordatlantens Brygge
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- Post og Tele Museum
- Rosenborg Slot
- Roskilde Domkirke
- Roskilde Museum
- Rudolph Tegners museum og statuepark
- Ruinerne under Christiansborg
- Sagnlandet Lejre
- Statens Museum for Kunst
- Storm P.-Museet
- Tadre Mølle
- Teatermuseet i Hofteatret
- Thorvaldsens Museum
- Tycho Brahe Planetarium
- Vor Frelsers Kirkes tårn
- Zoologisk Museum (Statens Naturhistoriske Museum)
- Copenhagen Panorama Sightseeing 10% off
- Copenhagen Tours 20% off
- Copenhagen Bicycles 20% off
- Danish Art & Christmas Shop 10% off
- Europcar/Pitzner Auto 20% off
- Guinness World Records Museum 25% off
- Open Top Tours - Hop-On Hop-Off 10% off
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum 25% off
- Segway Tourscph 10% off
- Nordisk Korthandel 10% off
- Wallmans 25% off
- Scandlines Helsingør - Helsingborg / ferry 10-25% off
- The Mystic Exploratiorie 25% off
- Vandkulturhuset 20% off
- The Viking Ship Museum in Roskilde 25% off
- Z-way 20% off
- Burger Corner 10% off
- Café Dan Turèll 10% off
- Café Danner 10% off
- Café Emma 10% off
- Frederiks 10% off
- Restaurant Garum 10% off
- Restaurant Tapashuset 10% off
- Café Sari 10% off
- Café Sommersko 10% off
- Café Stella 10% off
- Heidi's Bier Bar 20% off*
- Hereford Village 10% off
- Il Pecatto 10% off
- No. 4 10% off
- Restaurant Amalfi 15% off
- XO Burgers and Steaks 10% off
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
- The Copenhagen Card
- Free admission to 74 museums and attractions throughout the greater Copenhagen region
- Free public transport throughout the Copenhagen region
- Discounts at select museums, restaurants and experiences
- Copenhagen city map
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Upon collection, your card is valid for one year until activated
- Upon activation, the card is personal and non-transferable and non-refundable. There will be no refunds or replacements for lost or stolen cards
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
Schedule and Pricing
24-, 48-, 72- and 120-hour cards available
Refunds, when possible, must be requested at least 4 business days prior to the travel date. Refunds are subject to a 7% administration fee. The Rail Protection Plan™ does not apply.
|Unlimited use for 24 hours from time of first use||From
|Unlimited use for 48 hours from time of first use||From
|Unlimited use for 72 hours from time of first use||From
|Unlimited use for 120 hours from time of first use||From
This tour was amazing!
This was the first time we had book and used these cards. It made our traveling experience so easy. We didn't have to worry about fare for the bus or trains. In addition, there were maps for the city and transportation included, and there were also tours grouped by different categories and interests. We started running out of time because we ended up shopping more than we had anticipated, so we just did a portion of one of the tours. We highly recommend these cards for traveling, everything was so easy. Thank you so much!!
So convenient and worth the !!
Loved it. Going from airport a breeze.
The Copenhagen card is a great investment if you're visiting the city ! Access to metro trains and busses, boat tours and all the big sites in town ! Very reasonably priced and would use again!!
Definitely a good deal. Ride the train to and from the airport, go on all the buses, and get into all the major attractions without a thought. Was very worthwhile for us.
I was sick do unfortunately couldn't use the 120 hours that I had paid for but whatever I did, I thoroughly enjoyed! Well worth it!
The card made it so easy to get around via public transportation. It also inspired us to see so many different venues since everything was included. I highly recommend the card.
Lelia Ann B
Purchased a 48 hr Card to use at the end of our trip. Pickup was easy at the airport when we arrived and used it the 1st time when we left the ship on returning to Copenhagen 12 days later. Stayed an add'l 2 days and used train/bus for free the entire 2 days! The museum of art was fantastic! Also spent an evening at Tivoli Garden with friends free for us. they had to pay. Saw several museums. Everything was free! Card was a fantastic investment. Would recommend it to anyone spending time in Copenhagen. Even the canals tour we took was free!
Highly recommend this card! It takes a lots of stress off and covers so many attractions and so easy to use for all in city transportation.
One recommendation: it is easy to lose or misplace a card since you have to take it out so many times why not make it a wristlet to wear so you never lose it?
Excellant!!! Well worth the money
Excellent value. We had 72hrs which was good value. Made you do more than you would usually do. Pick up at airport to use instantly on bus/train. Very easy to use transport everywhere.
Lenore E W
It was great being able to travel around the city without worrying about fares! Free admission to attractions was great too.
This tour was amazing!
The Copenhagen Card is worth it!! It is great for local bus service and getting into activities like Tivoli Gardens, Den Blau Planet, Castles, free canal boat tour and discounts on the Hop and Go tour bus. For us, with the lower Canadian dollar, this was the best value for our money. There is an information desk at the Copenhagen Airport, which takes your Viator voucher and they give you maps, brochures and the card. It was an easy process and staff was very helpful. We would get the card again, if we go back to Copenhagen.
John M N
This tour was amazing!
Getting the Copenhagen card is an absolute must! Try to do as many things as possible with it, especially Tivoli, Rosenborg Palace, Frederiksborg Palace and the Louisiana Museum...all a must do!!
Due to my physical restrictions, I could not take advantage of many destinations in Copenhagen. Those I did were worth the price of the card, especially the tour bus and canal rides.
The card was convenient and saved lots of money. Pick up the card after you leave the baggage claim area.
Very much worth it, You need to stay at least nights and days . Plan ahead to get the most out of the card.
Worth the money.........
Definitely saves you a lot of money and offers much to do.
This was a great value for money card. Access to places and transport was so easy. I would highly recommend this card to first time travellers to Copenhagen. We had a wonderful day of sightseeing.