Barcelona Card with Guidebook
- View all photos
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona Card with Guidebook
See and do everything Barcelona has to offer with this great value city sightseeing and discount card. Choose from 3, 4 or 5 consecutive day passes and receive free entry, great discounts and offers to Barcelona's major attractions. Whether you prefer museums or galleries, cathedrals or shopping - Barcelona has it all. The Barcelona Card offers FREE ENTRY to over 20 of the city's top visitor attractions (including the Chocolate Museum and Columbus Monument), free transport around Barcelona, and access to over 90 special offers in shops, restaurants, museums and much more.
What You Can Expect
The Barcelona Card leaves you in control, allowing you to have the best, customized experience possible in Barcelona while saving you time and money. Barcelona has endless options and with this card and guidebook you can do as much or as little sightseeing as you like, ensuring you get the most out of your visit.
Every card comes with a FREE guidebook with helpful information on the establishments associated with the card, as well as a city map - BOOK NOW!
FREE ENTRY to 20 of Barcelona’s top visitor attractions:
There are over 20 attractions available for free on your Barcelona Card, so the more you see, the more you save! Barcelona is a delight to explore and very easy to navigate on foot. All the free entry attractions are listed below.
FREE Barcelona Transport:
Free unlimited travel on Barcelona's public transport including metro and city buses.
Travel free of charge on the train from Barcelona Airport Terminal 2 to Barcelona City ONLY. Transfer between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 to take advantage of this service. Simply collect your card at the airport and use the public transport options to get into central Barcelona. Use of the transport will activate your card and it is valid for the number of days indicated.
Save even more money with over 90 special offers across Barcelona. Receive discounted entry into museums, culture venues, entertainment, leisure attractions, night-time venues, shops, restaurants and much more.
Once you have purchased your Barcelona Card, the following museums, attractions and activities are free or discounted as noted:
Museums - Admission included with skip the line access:
- Museu CCCB
- Museu Fundació Miró
- Fundació Tàpies
- Museu MACBA
- National Art Museum of Catalunya
- Museu Chocolate
- Museu del Modernisme Català
- Museu Egyptian
- Museu Caixa Forum
- Joan Antoni Samaranch Olimpic stadium
- El Born Cultural Centre (admission included)
- Botanic Garden of Barcelona (admission included)
- Museu Blau (admission included)
- Cosmocaixa (admission included)
- Music Museum (admission included)
- Santa Maria de Pedralbes Royal Monastery (admission included)
- MUHBA El Call (admission included)
- MUHBA Placa del Rei (admission included)
- MUHBA Refugi 307 (admission included)
- MUHBA Roman sepulcral way (admission included)
- Museu Erotic (20% Off)
- Museu Fundació Francisco Godia (20% Off)
- Museu FC Barcelona (5% Off)
- Museu History of Catalonia (30% Off)
- Museu La Pedrera (20% Off)
- Museu Sagrada Familia (1.00 Euro Off)
- Wax Museum (20% Off)
- Museum of Ideas & Inventions (20% Off)
- European Museum of Modern Art (20% Off)
- Museu del Perfum (40% Off)
- Bellesguard tower (20% discount)
- Archaelogical museum of Catalunya (30% discount)
- Frederic Mares museum (admission included)
- Mirador de Colom
- Torre de Collserola
- Circuit de Catalunya
- Unlimited FREE travel on all public city transport including Metro and urban bus (including train from Barcelona Airport Terminal 2 to the city)
- Cooltra Motos (20% Off)
- Cable Car (2.00 Euro Off)
- Barcelone Rent a bike (20% Off)
- Casa Batllo (20% Off)
- Gran Teatre del Liceu (20% Off)
- Palau de la Musica Catalana (20% Off)
- Mies van der Rohe Pavillion(20% Off)
- Poble Espanyol (20% Off)
- Gaudi crypt in Guell colony (20% Off)
- Museu History of Catalonia (30% Off)
- Fundació Suñol (25% Off)
- Museu Casa Gaudí (1 Euro Off)
- Aquarium (20% Off)
- Casino (Free admission + drink)
- Parc d'Atraccions del Tibidabo (20% Off)
- Zoo de Barcelona (20% Off)
- Aqua Urban Spa (30% Off)
- Bosc Urbà (20% Off)
- Illa Fantasia (20% Off)
- Port Aventura (20% Off)
- Gaudi experiencia (20% Off)
- Cordobes-Tablao Flamenco (20% Off)
- El Patio Andaluz (20% Off)
- Palacio del Flamenco (5 Euros Off)
- Nervion-Tablao Flamenco (20% Off)
- Opera y flamenco (20% Off)
- BCN Original Shops
- La Roca Village
- Perfumeria Regia
- Costa Gallega
- Diagonal Can Soteras
- El Chipiron de Moncho's
- El Tinglado de Moncho's
- Marina Moncho's
- Masia Tibidabo
- L'Arrosseria X-tiva
- La Tertúlia
- Asador del Mar
- Arrosseria Xàtiva amb Gràcia
- Heart Burger
- Moncho's Barcelona
- Tapas Locas (20% Off + glass of cava)
- Ice Barcelona (20% Off)
- Michael Collins Irish Bar (20% Off)
Valid from the time of first use, for the number of consecutive days selected.
- Barcelona Card
- FREE full-color guidebook
- FREE ENTRY to 20 of Barcelona's top visitor attractions
- FREE unlimited use of public transport
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Barcelona card can be redeemed until December 31, 2015
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
Schedule and Pricing
Catalonia and Barcelona
Refunds, when possible, must be requested at least 4 business days prior to the travel date. Refunds are subject to a 7% administration fee. The Rail Protection Plan™ does not apply.
Note: Tours may be delayed or run late. Please plan accordingly.
|Unlimited use for 3 consecutive calendar days from time of first use||From
|Unlimited use for 4 consecutive calendar days from time of first use||From
|Unlimited use for 5 consecutive calendar days from time of first use||From
This really added huge value to our trip!!
Barcelona was amazing and I can definitely recommend the Barcelona Card!!
Great value! THE BEST!
This is well worth your money and the public transportation is very easy to use.
This card was a treasure. it enabled us to travel when we wished, to wherever we wished, as often as we wished. It made everywhere accessible
I highly recommended it! Getting this card made things easier for me in-terms of travel and sight-seeing.
If you will be travelling around Barcelona, please get this card. It will save you a lot of time and money.
This card was awesome, from the value to priceto the ability to pickup it up at the airport tourist information center.
We saved so much money on the transport costs, we could just catch the bus or the metro and go wherever we chose.
We also saved significant amount of money with the free admission and the discounted admission to many interesting sights and museums.
I would recommend not going to Barcelona without this card!!!! Booking online was easy,and will use it again when return to visit in future.
Tanking others for the positive review of this card, it was well worth the price.
In four days we did not have time to do it all but , the BCN card proved very usfull. Took a bit of time to search for things as they are ordered in sequence starting with the free stuff.
The Barcelona card is the best way to see Barcelona. You get a transit card for the total number of days purchased. The Barcelona card itself can be used on different days to take advantage of the numerous museums, discounts for tours and restaurants. Best way to do, lots.
Maria Isabel F
Using the 5-day Barcelona pass for the transportation system was perfect. I totally recommend it.
A must to have when visiting the city. It was great to use for the museums and perfect for the metro which was easy and also took you to the airport, so that was a huge saving grace instead of taking a taxi.
Good value highly recommended
Excellent, this was such a great card. We went to the front of the line when there were literally thousands of people in line. It was so great. Couldn't have enjoyed the trip without it. Definitely would not have seen as much without the card. The lines were soooo long...Thank you Roma Card. It was so worth it.
it was wonderful so useful to have the card went on a gothic walking tour which was free with the card
Very well worth the card. We used it on the metro a lot and it saved the hassle of buying tickets. It is also very useful and easy to get to and from the airport to the city centre. Also useful for discounts in museums, shops and restaurants. Would definitely use it again.
This made getting around a breeze. We used the transportation card more then the activity card. The card was well worth it. It allowed us to get to any part of the city.
great...all public transportation also transfer to and from airport and many attractions free...easy to find at the tourist information desk in the airport...
I would not dream of going to Barcelona without purchasing one of these cards. They are essential for trouble-free travel on public transport and access to attractions
An excellent card for city travel and free access to many museums and galleries. Don't leave home without it.
The card was everything they said it would be. Couldn't fault a thing. My wife and I love Barcelona and the card assured us we would see and do more than normal. People of Barcelona are tremendous very helpful and friendly. Will use the card when next in Barcelona.
metro pass was a complete god send discount card was very helpful whole experience was fantastic final word "VIVA BARCELONA"
We bought to Barcelona card for the use of the airport train and metro. We LOVED the value of the card in getting around Barcelona if a sight (Park Guell) was too far for us to walk to from our hotel.
Barcelona card really worth having as we saved quite a lot of money by using it. So easy to use and really professional and quick service when on arrival. What a great place to visit, this is my fourth time and it gets better each visit so needless to say I'll be back.