Get Moorish in Zaragoza: The Zaragoza Card
Who doesn’t love a deal on vacation? That’s why there’s the Zaragoza Card from Rail Europe. Available in 24, 48 or 72-hour versions, it gives you free access to Zaragoza’s public transportation and entry to over 20 major museums and monuments. There’s even 24-hours of a hop-on hop-off tour bus included, perfect for getting a city overview or to use as a chariot to places of interest. And it’s not just about getting Moorish with the card at the stunning 11th century Aljafieria Palace, but Roman with free entry at the Theatre, Bath, and River Port Museums of Caesar Augusta. Or French and Flemish at the Tapestry Museum considered one of the best in the world covering the 15th, 16th, and 17th centuries. And we were divinely inspired to include the baroque Basilica del Pilar, whose history is thought to go back to the dawn of Christianity in Spain. The Zaragoza Card from Rail Europe. Did we mention the hotel and restaurant breaks? After all, we think a city at the crossroads of Spain deserves some widespread discounts.
Here’s what’s included:
- A choice of 24 hour card with 5 trips, 48 hour card with 7 trips, or 72 hour card with 9 trips on the Tuzsa public transportation system.
- Free 24 hour access to the Zaragoza Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus. (Tour is valid on both the Aljaferia & History Centre routes.)
- Offers free entry to over 20 museums and monuments.
- Free Guided Walking tour.
- Free Tapas and Drink at select restaurants.
- Free Information Guide and map of the city.