Enjoy this jolly good tour of Jolly Old England.
The best of Old England awaits you with this magical full-day tour. Be a guest at 900-year-old Windsor Castle, the official residence of The Queen and the largest inhabited castle in the world. Within the Windsor Castle, you’ll tour the State Apartments, and the Semi State rooms, which are furnished with Royal treasures including paintings, tapestries, porcelain, sculpture and armor. You might even run into King Henry VIII—just one of the Windsor castle’s resident ghosts. Then it’s on to the equally mysterious prehistoric monument, Stonehenge. Built about 5,000 years ago, Stonehenge’s precise orientation on the rising and setting sun is probably its most remarkable feature. Last stop? Beautiful Bath, where you’ll temper to the relaxing hot and cold Roman baths built over 19 centuries ago. Bath also offers some of the finest architectural sights in Europe, including the former Benedictine monastery, Bath Abbey.
Here’s what’s included:
- Includes round-trip service aboard a luxury air-conditioned touring coach with a bathroom from London to Windsor, Bath, and Stonehenge.
- Free entry into Windsor Castle, St George’s Chapel and Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House.
- Visit to Stonehenge.
- See the famous monuments of Bath.
- Visit to the Roman Baths and Pump Rooms.
- Includes lunch at a traditional English pub, plus free time for shopping.
- Commentary available in English and Spanish.
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge Tour.