This Oyster opens up all of London.
Introducing the Visitor Oyster Card from Rail Europe, an electronic pay-as-you-go travel smartcard for London. Good on all bus, Tube, tram, Dockland Light Railway, London Overland and some National Rail routes, it always gives you the cheapest fare for your trip. And it guarantees that no matter how many times you use it in a 24-hour period, you’ll never be charged more than the price of a London day travel card. It works brilliantly for both consecutive and non-consecutive travel days with no expiration date. As well as giving you a great choice of practical and spontaneous travel options from the moment you hit London.
There’s even 5 card options to make sure there’s a perfect one for you. So why deal with fumbling for cash, counting unfamiliar currency or looking for money exchanges when all you need to do is the Oyster Card to hop on your journey? The Visitor Oyster Card from Rail Europe. Because a lot of oysters contain pearls. But this is the only one that contains all of London.
Here’s what’s included:
- Visitor Oyster Card offers electronic, pay-as-you-go card that calculates the cheapest fare for your journey and caps when a daily limit is reached.
- Travel is valid for all zones of the London Underground, buses, trams, Docklands Light Railway, London Overland Services and some National Rail services in the London area.
- Choice of 5 pre-paid Visitor Oyster Cards.
- Card does not expire and can be used any day as long as the card is not empty.
- Card is used as you travel around London. Credit will be deducted from your card every time you travel on public transportion. Once you reach maximum price the card can charge per day you will not be charged for the rest of the day, no matter how many times you use the card.
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on Visitor Oyster Card.