GREAT Britain. GREAT Travel. GREAT Savings.
Book by June 20, 2013 and get 20% off. Plus, you can also enjoy 20% off British train e-tickets to see more of England, Scotland and Wales with coupon code.
London is a huge city that loves to be explored, and there’s no easier way to see it all than with The Total London Experience. This full-day, expertly guided tour takes you to the top attractions in England town, including: 1,000-year-old Westminster Abbey, the site of every coronation since 1066. Perhaps catch a glimpse of key MPs with a drive down Downing Street, home to the Prime Minister. And no stop in London would be complete without witnessing a picture-perfect Changing of the Guard. And, there’s lots more ahead, including a walking tour of Covent Garden, famous for its fashionable boutiques, street performers, and restaurants, as well as the Royal Opera House. There’s even a cruise on the River Thames where you’ll enjoy superb views of London’s majestic riverside buildings. Your tour ends with the innovative “flight” on the London Eye. This breathtaking engineering feat is one of Britain’s most popular attractions.
Here’s what’s included:
- Full-day, escorted tour of London aboard a luxury air-conditioned touring coach with a bathroom.
- Pick-up at select London hotels or bus station near Victoria Station.
- Photo stops at St. Paul’s Cathedral, Buckingham Palace and Temple Church.
- Household Cavalry Museum stop with opportunity to be photographed and talk with Buckingham Palace guards.
- Entrance and tour to the Tower of London, viewing of the Crown Jewels and "Attack the Tower" tour which includes an extended visit with different views of the Tower of London guided by a Yeoman Warder “Beefeater”.
- Flight on the London Eye.
- Luxury cruise on the Thames river.
- All entrance fees included.
- Free time for lunch.
- Commentary available in English and Spanish.
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on The Total London Experience.