Why take more of a £ing than you have to?
Oh, the poor dollar. It’s really taken a beating lately. Fortunately, there’s The London Pass from Rail Europe. It’s the card that not only includes free admission to over 70 London attractions, but VIP entry at many of them. It’s a great way to sightsee around London at your own pace, with passes available for 1, 2, 3 or 6 consecutive days. Visit Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, Windsor Castle, or Hampton Court Palace without dropping a king’s ransom. Tour the Churchill museum while congratulating yourself on your superb travel strategy. And lets not forget a stop at the Florence Nightingale Museum while your wallet nurses itself back to health. You’ll even receive a free color guidebook filled with more special offers. The London Pass from Rail Europe. Perfect for when the dollar is weak and the travel bug is strong.
Here’s what’s included:
- Choice of 1, 2, 3 or 6 consecutive days.
- Option to include a London Travel Card with the London Pass. Select the "with Travel" option to purchase a London Pass with a London Travel Card.
- Travel option offers unlimited trips on all London Underground (Tube), Buses, Trams, Docklands Light Rail and Over-Ground trains within zones 1-6 during off-peak hours.
- 6 day London Pass with Travel is the only pass that does not have any peak hour travel restrictions and offers an additional free 7th day of travel.
- Free entry to over 70 London attractions.
- VIP entry with no waiting in line at many attractions
- Free color guidebook with special offers.
- Commission free currency exchange.
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on The London Pass.