- Same-day baggage delivery between 45 cities and holiday destinations throughout Switzerland.
- Items considered “fast baggage” are suitcases, bags, skis, snowboards, sleds, and strollers.
- Skis, snowboards and ski boots are transported in protective covering provided by the baggage company.
- Luggage sent directly to more than 50 Swiss railway stations from any carrier at any North American Airport.
The following items are accepted:
- Round trip travel from Stans to the Stanserhorn summit by nostalgic tram and the world’s first double decker open-air cable car.
- A voucher valid for 3 days of travel.
- Free travel on the Jungfrau Railways network which includes travel between Interlaken Ost – Lauterbrunnen, Grindelwald - Kleine Scheidegg or Lauterbrunnen.
- Excursion to the Jungfraujoch Top of Europe.
- Includes round trip travel to Matterhorn Glacier Paradise from the Zermatt Matterhorn Express base station with a change in Trockener Steg.
- Entrance through an ice tunnel into the glacier palace.
- Glacier palace includes ice statues, panoramic window for viewing of Breithorn and Theodul glaciers, a playground slide through a glacier and the option to walk through a glacier crevasse on your return.
- Access to viewing platform to see the Swiss, Italian and French Alps.
- A one-way ticket for the private segment not covered by your Eurailpass so you can complete the 7½ hour ride on the scenic Glacier Express railway from St. Moritz or Davos to Zermatt, Switzerland.
- Panoramic train cars.
- Round trip travel to the Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe from Interlaken, Grindelwald or Wengen.
- Scenic trip to Eiger Glacier Station and through the Eiger tunnel to the Eigerwand and Eismeer stations.
- Sightseeing at the Great Aletsch Glacier, Ice Palace, Ice Gateway, Sphinx observation terrace, high alpine research exhibitions and more.
Round-trip travel on the Gornergratbahn mountain cog railway from Zermatt to the Gornergrat train station on Gornergrat.
Access to the viewing platform, offering panoramic view of 29 mountain peaks.
Round-trip cable-car travel provided from Engelberg to Mount Titlis.
Includes access to the Titlis Cliff Walk, the highest suspension bridge in Europe.
Includes a ride on the Ice Flyer, a chairlift that spans the glacier crevasses of Mount Titlis.
Entrance provided into the Glacier Grotto, a roundtrip excursion below the earth’s surface.
More attractions are available at an additional charge.
- Includes round-trip travel from Alpnachstad or Kriens in Central Switzerland to the Pilatus Summit.
Choice of round-trip travel from Interlanke or Murren in the Bernese Oberland to the Schilthorn/Piz Gloria mountaintop by cable car.
Travel along the longest aerial cableway in the Alps, the Schilthorn.
Card offers discounts on Swiss transportation for 1 month.
50% discount on travel on most trains, buses and boats. A route map is provided with your card. Eligible routes are marked on the map with a continuous or dotted line.
50% discount on public transport in 75 towns and cities.
Retrieving additional products.....