GREAT Britain. GREAT Travel. GREAT Savings.
Book by June 20, 2013 and get 20% off. Plus, you can also enjoy 20% off British train e-tickets to see more of England, Scotland and Wales with coupon code.
That’s all it takes to book an escorted full day tour with Rail Europe that departs from London and travels to Stratford, Oxford, and Warwick Castle. Board the deluxe coach in London for your first stop at Oxford, Britain’s oldest university. Soak in the 12th century atmosphere before you experience knight-time at Warwick castle, a grand medieval rampart. From there you’ll travel to Christ Church College, where Harry Potter was filmed. Then you’ll book it to Stratford upon Avon, where you’ll travel to the birthplace of William Shakespeare and the romantic thatched cottage where he wooed his beloved Anne Hathaway. You’ll return by bus to London after a perfect day with a storybook ending. ‘Tis such stuff as dreams are made on.
Here’s what’s included:
- Full-day, escorted tour aboard a luxury air-conditioned touring coach with a bathroom from London to Stratford, Oxford and Warwick.
- Walking tour of Oxford and entry into Christ Church College.
- Entry into Shakespeare's birthplace.
- Free time in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- Visit to Warwick Castle.
- Traditional English pub lunch.
- English commentary.