Discover Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast
Imagine what life was like back in Roman times at Pompeii. What could be considered the ultimate “lost and found,” archaeologists are still digging up dirt on the lost city that was once covered in ash. Your 15-hour, full day tour from Rome includes a two-hour private tour with English-speaking guide.
From here, you’ll take in one of the world’s most miraculous (and spine-tingling) drives up the Amalfi Coast. Stop at the church of Santa Maria Assunta before enjoying a walking tour and free time in Positano. Then it’s on to Amalfi where you’ll want to stop for lunch and maybe a little Limoncello to toast the good life.
This tour includes pick up and drop off at your centrally located hotel and stops for photo opportunities – of which there are plenty. What you see in pictures simply cannot compare.
With ruins, romantic towns and resplendent views, this tour is La Dolce Vita at its finest.
Here’s what’s included:
- This is a fully escorted day tour of Positano, Amalfi and Pompeii in an air conditioned Mercedes mini-van with hotel pick-up.
- Scenic ride to Positano with a stop at the church of Santa maria Assunta.
- Walking tour of Positano followed by free time to explore.
- Scenic drive to Amalfi with photo stops.
- Free time on your own for lunch. (Lunch is an additional cost to be paid locally.)
- 2 hour guided tour of Pompeii. (11€ entrance fee to enter site is an additional cost to be paid locally)
- Small tour groups consist of 5-24 travelers.
- English speaking guide.