See more of Paris for less
If you think its tough deciding what great wine to enjoy in Paris, try deciding what to see and do there. And frankly, we’re about to make it tougher. Because the Paris Pass is a smart-chip card that gives you even more options with free reign on public transportation in central Paris and priority entry to its major museums and monuments. Available for 2, 4, or 6 consecutive days, you can choose between the Metro, tramway, a variety of bus lines, even the Montmartre funicular railway. It all adds up to easy entry and more ways to get there. You’re going to go to the Louvre anyway, so why not get special treatment? And the Arc de Triumph? You know you’re going there too. What about Notre Dame, Versailles, the d' Orsay Museum? Centre Pompidou, the Opera house, and the Picasso Museum? The Paris Pass. It’s especially fabulous because it’s good on things you’re going to see and do anyway. It can even get you discounts at restaurants and shops.
Here’s what’s included:
- Choice of 2, 4 or 6-consecutive day passes available.
- Unlimited travel in Zones 1-3 using the Metro, RER, bus, tramway, SNCF Transilien suburban trains, Montmartre funicular railway, Montmartrobus, Noctilien and Optile network buses.
- This pass gives you priority admission and free access to 50 museums, castles, gardens, cathedrals and monuments in and around Paris, at no extra charge.
- 2 day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Chateau Wine Tasting
- Palace of Versaille
- Beateaux Parisiens River Cruise
- Free Information Guide and map of the city.