There’s so much history here, Napoleon would recognize it.
The Paris Historic Tour offered by Rail Europe is 3-hours and 45-minutes taking you back a few centuries. Travel around Paris with guided tours of City Hall, the Bastille, Marais, the Latin Quarter, Sorbonne, Saint-Germain des pres, Notre-Dame, the Opera house, the Pantheon, Luxembourg Gardens and so much more. You’ll get to see one of the greatest cities of Europe the way its always been- a center of art, culture and civilization. With Limestone castles, ancient ruins, ridiculously breathtaking gardens and flying buttresses that have inspired awe in the millions who have come to pay homage to great beauty and greater thinking. It all may have taken centuries to create, but it only takes an afternoon to appreciate. Because like everything Rail Europe offers, it’s done with the expertise only European travel specialists can provide. And similar to a lot of things in Paris, that just never seems to get old.
Here’s what’s included:
- This guided tour includes transport in a luxury air-conditioned coach to historic locations all over Paris
- A guided visit to Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- Ticket for boat ride between Marina de Paris and Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Multilingual tour guide services.
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on Paris Historic Tour.