Take the Nice Le Grand Tour
Nice is the perfect first stop on the French Riviera. Dip into the city’s beauty, history and charm aboard the Nice Le Grand Tour hop-on/hop-off bus. For spectacular views of the cerulean sea, take to the open-air deck and breathe in the charms of Nice.
You are welcome to stay on the bus for an overview of the city, but with 12 glorious stops, why would you? When you can smell the blooms at the Cours Saleya Flower Market. Inspect the canvases of Matisse and Chagall at these eponymous museums and more. Did you know that Nice is only second to Paris in the number of museums and galleries?
The Promenade des Anglais, is the heart of Vieux (Old) Nice. Rent a chaises bleue right on the sand and stare out at the Bay of Angels. When ready (if ever) hop back on the bus and discover another part of Nice. What could be nicer?
Here’s what’s included:
- A choice of 1 or 2 day consecutive pass.
- 12 stops throughout Nice.
- Summer departures every 30 minutes.
- Winter departures every 60 minutes.
- Offers a morning airport pickup at the Nice Airport Terminal 1. Please note that there is no drop off at the airport.
- Summer pick up is at 9:05am & 9:35am.
- Winter pickup is at 9:35am.
- On-board commentaries available in English, Spanish, French, Russian, Japanese, Italian and German. Individual handsets provided.