For where Pizza originated: A tour with everything on it.
There’s so much to see in Naples, and the Naples City Sightseeing Tour makes sure you can stop and “say cheese” at all of it. Take one or all four distinct routes to help you decide your must-sees for later, or hop on and off the open-air double-decker bus at will as you go along. The three routes run 75 minutes. Fortunately, your bus pass is good for 24-hours, so you’re covered. Listen to pre-recorded commentary as you go by scores of world famous Naples attractions: Piazza Municipio and the Duomo to name a few. The Naples City Sightseeing Tour. You won’t find a better way to see Naples, no matter how you slice it.
Here’s what’s included:
- A voucher valid for 24 hours on a Hop on/Hop off open-air double-decker tour bus with stops throughout Naples and frequent departures
- Choice of three routes (Route C has been temporarily suspended) :
- Route A - 75 minute route with departures every 45 - 60 minutes
- Route B - 75 minute route with that runs every 45 - 60 minutes
- Route R - 75 minute route that runs every 45 - 60 minutes
- Over 30 stops throughout Naples
- English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese commentary available
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on Naples City Sightseeing Tour