The Milano Card: Perfectly designed for visitors.
Everything about Milan is either perfectly designed or fashionable. Here’s a card that’s both. The Milano card. Valid for 48-hours on Milan’s public transportation network, it includes the metro, buses, trams within Milan, and even airport express buses. (Talk about saving euros!) As if being the fashionably frugal way to get around town isn’t enough it also entitles you to 3 days of discounts at selected restaurants and theaters, and many museums and monument admissions, bus and guided tours. But wait! There’s more! That 3 days of discounts also includes souvenir stores, money exchanges, hotels, bike rentals and medical assistance services. It’s a great way to get to everything you want to see, and get a break on most things you want or need to buy. Milan is known for its design genius, whether it’s clothes or industrial innovation. Here’s the card that adds travel to the list.
Here’s what’s included:
- Card is valid for 48 hours of travel and 3 days of discounts in Milan.
- The 48 hours of travel on Milan's public transportation network which includes metro, busses, and trams.
- Free transportation on Linate Airport Express Bus (X73).
- Discounts are offered on the Malpensa Express Airport Bus and Orio al Serio Airport Bus.
- Discounts are offered at souvenir stores, restaurants, theaters, money exchange, hotels and many museums and monuments.
- Discounts are offered on bike rentals, luggage service, bus tours and guided tours.
- Free access to a 24 hour multilingual call center that can direct you to the best public or private medical facilities in Milan.
- 10% discount on Duomo tickets, when purchased while redeeming your Milano card.