You’re in Milan. Wear anything but out.
It’s hard to find a more fashionable place than Milan. Originally a trading center founded by the Romans in 222 BC, it’s still a place the entire world travels to for luxurious goods. What better way to tour all Milan has to offer than a double-decker open-air chariot? (Ok, it’s a bus, but in Milan everything gets classy.) The Milan City Sightseeing Tour from Rail Europe lets you tirelessly peruse Italy’s most chic streets on a full tour before deciding your stops for the day, or simply hop on and off at will as boutiques and palazzos call to you. But not all of Milan is material. There’s one of the largest Gothic churches in the world with 135 spires. And the Teatro alla Scala, a world-famous opera house. No wonder this tour will have you singing its praises. (What a perfect note to end on.)
Here’s what’s included:
- A voucher valid for 24 hours on a Hop on/Hop off open-air double-decker tour bus
- Choice of two routes: a 75 minute route departing every 75 minutes and a 90 minute route with departures every 45 minutes. Valid for both routes
- 15 stops throughout Milan and frequent departures
- English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Russian and Chinese commentary available
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on Milan City Sightseeing Tour