Get the most out of Madrid with the Madrid Card.
Spain’s capital isn’t just an economic and political hub. It’s a city rich in culture and artistic discoveries, as well as the site for centuries of fascinating history. So, if you’re planning to spend 1, 2, 3, or 5 days touring historic or modern Madrid, than the Madrid Card is an indispensable travel companion. This money-saving travel card provides free entrance into over 50 museums (like the world renowned Museo del Prado), as well as a variety of attractions. The Card also comes with a city map and guide so you can self-navigate. Or take the “Discover Madrid” guided walking tours instead; they’re free with your pass. And don’t leave this lively metropolis without indulging in a little nightlife. Madrilenian youth are famous for dancing the night away…no wonder afternoon siestas are so…refreshing.
Here’s what’s included:
- Choice of 24, 48, 72, or 120 hour card.
- Includes free entrance into museums in and around Madrid, as well as other major attractions.
- Priority access to the following Museums:
- Prado Museum through Velazquez Gate or Jeronimos Gate (no waiting in line)
- Royal Palace
- Wax Museum
- Thyssen Museum
- “Discover Madrid” guided walking tours.
- Discounts at participating theatres, shops, restaurants, etc.
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on Madrid Card