This discount card saves big in Lille.
Lille is a city of monuments, museums and charm. And now you have a way to see them all for less: The Lille City Pass. In your choice of 24, 48 or 72-hour passes, it gives you free travel on the Lille public transportation system including its metro, buses and tram. Not to mention free entry into dozens of Lille’s top attractions like the world-famous Palais des Beaux-Arts de Lille, the largest French museum outside of Paris. And a 72-hour pass gives you even more discounts to make the most of the time you have. Plus enjoy bonuses like free travel on RER trains in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region and free access to museums and tourist attractions in Arras, Douai, Dunkirk, Lens and Valenciennes.
Here’s what’s included:
- Choice of 24, 48 or 72 hour pass
- Free travel on the public transportation system in Lille which includes the metro, buses and tram.
- Free or reduced entrance into major museums, monuments, tours and more .
- Discounts on harbor cruises and Alster cruises.
- 72 hour pass includes travel on the TER trains in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region of France and free access to museums and attractions in Arras, Douai, Dunkirk, Le Cateau Cambrésis (Matisse museum) Lens and Valenciennes.