The affordable way to canvas all of Holland’s museums.
Fortunately, we’ve found a way to make it much easier for you to master Dutch paintings than to be a Dutch Master. With the Holland Pass from Rail Europe. It allows free entry into your choice of five major museums in and around Amsterdam, Utrecht, The Hague, Rotterdam and more, and discounts of up to 50% at many of the rest. Not to mention additional savings at other popular attractions. You can even use your pass for transportation; everything from the local canal bus to something really moving- a romantic candlelight cruise. And like Holland the pass is quite accommodating, letting you decide the best ways to apply it based on your particular interests. You’ll even get a free guide book and city maps. So whether you’d like to study art history or simply paint the town red, why not get the Holland Pass? It’s the picture of money well spent.
Here’s what’s included:
- 2, 5, or 7 vouchers for free entrance in major museums, attractions or transportation.
- 25 discount vouchers to be used at major museums and attractions. Each voucher is worth up to a 50% discount on the admission.
- Pass can be used in Amsterdam, Haarlem, Utrecht, The Hague, Rotterdam, Arnhem, Leylstad, Nood Holland (Edam, Marken, Volendam, Hoorn, Enkhuizen, Zaandam), Oegstgeest, Harderwijk, Otterlo, Apeldoorn, Biddinghuizen.
- Free city maps are available for Amsterdam, Utrecht, The Hague & Rotterdam.
- Special offers are available at participating stores.
- Free Guide book is available in English, German, French, Italian & Spanish.
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on Holland Pass