See why so many fairy tales were created here.
Scenic canals bordered by brightly colored townhouses. The joyous Tivoli Gardens. The architecturally stunning Borsen. The Little Mermaid statue, inspired by Denmark’s own Hans Christian Anderson. It seems whatever your dream, Copenhagen is the place to find it, full of stunning European buildings and Danish design married to natural beauty and lively culture. That’s why there’s the Copenhagen City Sightseeing Tour from Rail Europe. It offers the chance to see an overview of everything in a Copenhagen bus tour before deciding the places you’d like to spend more time. Hop on and off an open-air double-decker bus at will to tour and shop at your own pace. Which you’ll particularly appreciate in the home of Georg Jensen Silversmiths, Royal Copenhagen Porcelain, and the world’s longest pedestrian street, the Stroget. The Copenhagen City Sightseeing Tour. It’s time to create a fairy tale all your own.
Here’s what’s included:
- Choice of 1 or 2 days on a Hop on/Hop off open-air double-decker tour bus
- 2 day tour offers three routes: 60 minutes Mermaid Tour, 60 minutes Carlsberg Tour and 45 minute. Christiania Tour (the Carlsberg and Christiania tours are offered May 15 - September 30th)
- 1 day tour is only valid on the Mermaid Tour
- 28 stops throughout Copenhagen with departures every 30 - 60 minutes
- English, Danish, Swedish, German, Spanish, Russian, French and Italian commentary