The Cinque Terre Tour – Your Gateway to the Five Lands
The "Five Lands" consist of towns seemingly lost in time. Overlooking the Ligurian Sea, travelers come in droves to experience an Italy stroked with masterful beauty.
Depart from Florence and visit the Cinque Terre on this full day tour that includes the towns of Manarola, Riomaggiore, Vernaza and Corniglia. Your entrance fee includes a journey along some of the best coastline hiking in the world. One of the most unforgettable and famous trails is the Via dell'Amore – or “Lovers Walk”, which begins in Riomaggiore. You’ll have the opportunity to write your names on the rocks and trees surrounding the path.
Take a boat ride along the coast, stopping for endless photo opportunities. Enjoy a walk around Manarola’s many narrow alleys. Enjoy free time for lunch in Vernazza. Have a glass of wine in Corniglia – the only town not directly on the water. Your journey ends with a trip back to Florence. The memories will stay with you forever.
Here’s what’s included:
- This is a fully escorted day tour of the Cinque Terre region in an air-conditioned minivan.
- The tour includes visits to Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza and Corniglia.
- The tour begins in Riomaggiore with a walk on the famous Lovers Walk Trail along the coast.
- Then continues to Manarola where you will have time to explore this unique city.
- Next you will travel to Vernazza either by boat or transfer for lunch on your own.
- Finally you will drive to Corniglia to complete your tour.
- Small tour groups consist of 5-8 travelers.
- English speaking guide.