How to get schooled in Cambridge.
Home to one of the world’s most renowned and respected universities, Cambridge has a lot to offer the educated traveler. Like this incredibly smart way to see it. With a open-air double-decker bus tour that gives you the choice of an 80 minute overview to decide where to come back, or the chance for spontaneity to be your guide as you freely hop on and off along the way. In either case, you have a 24-hour pass that will save time and money. Especially when you consider how much there is to see. From the expansive college grounds and spectacular gardens to The Round Church, one of only four in all of Europe. There’s the Madingley American Memorial on the outskirts of town and very much worth the trip, and the oh-so-English punting along the Cam River. You certainly wouldn’t want to miss the Downing Street Museums, the Coton Orchard or Market Street. And why should you? This bus lets you do it all, with pre-recorded commentary in English and eight other languages. So lets go. If you’re smart enough to go to Cambridge, you’re smart enough to know a good deal when you see one.
Here’s what’s included:
- A voucher valid for 24 hours on a Hop on/Hop off open-air double-decker tour bus
- 20 stops throughout Cambridge
- Summer departures every 20 minutes
- Winter departures every 40 minutes
- English, French, German,Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Mandarin and Cantonese commentary
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on Cambridge City Sightseeing Tour