Visit Brussels with a travel pass only from Rail Europe.
Get the map and get going with The Brussels Card. Brussels has long been deemed the crossroads of Europe, and as such it is limitless in its cosmopolitan appeal—not to mention its many miles. That’s why there’s no greater travel companion than The Brussels Card. The card provides free public transportation, free access to all major museums, plus lots of special discounts citywide. Most importantly, your Brussels Card comes with a detailed city map so you know just how to get to where you want to go. Like a stroll through the market-rich Grand-Place, one of the most beautiful squares in Europe. Bordered by breathtaking 300-year old buildings, this city center is a great place to shop, enjoy concerts, and relax with some Belgian hospitality at one of the many terrace cafes. So grab your Brussels Card, your map…and some mussels (they’re outstanding—along with the fries, waffles and chocolate, naturally) and enjoy the city.
Here’s what’s included:
- Free public transportation (e.g., buses, trams, and metros) and access to all major museums.
- Available in 24, 48, or 72 consecutive-hour validities.
- City map
- 25% discount on numerous tourist attractions, cultural institutions, shops, restaurants and bars.
- 5% reduction on the collection of nine top designer shops.
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on the Brussels Card.